BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

01-13-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
lookin4am3
Registered
Rep
Drives: possible m3

Hey, new here and looking to buy an m3. Help needed.

Okay well let me first say that the world of a BMW is entirely new to me.

My family has always been primarily a BMW family.

I on the other hand had a 2000 z28 camaro that I modded to 426/394 and went 11.6 @ 119. Anyways I also have a 2005 dodge ram 2500 cummins on 6 inches of lift and 37's.

I now am looking the the absolutely jaw dropping world of the m3. I seemingly can't get enough of this car and have been eyeing one up for awhile.

I'm looking to probably de-mod the truck and trade in the truck for the car. Anyways just looking for insight on what I should look for when looking to lease a 2008-09 m3. I just want to find exactly what I want and also get an amazing deal. My mother has a good friend at a bmw dealer so we shall see. I owe 25k on the Dodge Ram so I know I might get hit with a squash on the trade in.

Anyways, thanks for the help. Hopefully I will be whipping around one of these phenomenal pieces of machinery.

Thanks again,

Chris
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2009, 01:10 AM   #2
lincoln
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Melbourne Red Coupe - DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookin4am3 View Post
I just want to find exactly what I want and also get an amazing deal.
Sounds like the BMW website will be helpful for you also. Not sure what you're asking, but this forum has helped answer a lot of questions for me. DCT vs. Manual, carbon fiber roof vs. moonroof, 18's vs 19's, the list goes on and on. Start with some car reviews, look at the website, do a few configurations and then decide on what you want.

GL.

In terms of leasing, well you have to take a look at a few things including price, money factor, terms, etc. There are a ton of lease calculators that will help you find out what your payments will approx. be.
      01-13-2009, 01:21 AM   #3
lookin4am3
Registered
Rep
Drives: possible m3

Hey wow, thank you for the quick reply. I have not really sat down to look at the options.

I know I want manual
moonroof
I saw the 19's and they looked phenomenal.

I guess I sure have a lot of research to do eh
Appreciate 0