BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   7Post - 7 Series Forum > BMW 7-Series Forums > (G70) 7-series and BMW i7 General Discussions

02-05-2023, 01:08 PM   #1
EQStoI7
Rep
Drives: EQS 580

Active comfort drive with Road preview G70/i7

Question to all G70/i7 owners with the original Executive Package equipped with Active comfort drive with road preview (this has now been replaced by Executive Package 2 due to chip shortages which omits Active comfort drive with road preview) and also to those who may have test driven a vehicle with and without this option for comparison. How does the suspension and ride comfort feel with this option? Is it a deal breaker if your vehicle is not equipped with this option to obtain the maximal comfort available on this model? Would you pay a premium for a vehicle equipped with this option versus one that isn't if the option is available on a vehicle on a dealer lot? Compare your experience to recent large luxury saloons you have owned or driven (S class, A8)? Thank you in advance.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2023, 07:48 AM   #2
Midwest7
Rep
Drives: BMW iX M60, BMW i7 xDrive60

I just noticed Executive Package and Executive Package 2 are no longer in the configurator. You're saying this change just happened due to chip shortages? It looks like nothing that was in these packages is available anymore including the crystal headlights. I'm assuming nothing else is there like the power doors, etc.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2023, 08:17 AM   #3
Gemini7866
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 i7

Garage List
2023 BMW I7  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest7 View Post
I just noticed Executive Package and Executive Package 2 are no longer in the configurator. You're saying this change just happened due to chip shortages? It looks like nothing that was in these packages is available anymore including the crystal headlights. I'm assuming nothing else is there like the power doors, etc.
I also saw that but it seems like its only U.S ..Canada /Europe/etc still has it on there configurator
Appreciate 0