BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-26-2019, 09:47 PM   #1
F82FTW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17' M3 ZCP, 88' M5 Blk/Blk US

2012 135i M Sport - MINT 59k miles - SO CAL

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi Guys!

Please take a moment to look at a prime example of a completely stock/unmodified N55 2012 135i in stunning Space Grey Metallic/Black Boston Leather.

I've owned the vehicle for nearly 6 months now and loved every second of it, but the time has come to work on a new E30 project car and need some cash to free up. I had the vehicle inspected by Bullet Performance in Irvine before purchasing it and they had nothing but good words to say as the car has always been meticulously maintained by its previous owner. The report is available for review.

The only maintenance that I was recommended to perform were the spark plugs which I have already replaced in North Hollywood at Century West BMW a few months back. The car is turn key.

Whether you're looking for a daily driver or to set up a weekend track car, look no further as this is the perfect car for either situation!

Exterior -

The paint is immaculate except for a small blemish on the rear bumper which I'm happy to text anyone who is seriously interested a picture of.

Interior - It looks as though its never even been used with no rips/tears/major signs of use.

Modifications - The car is 100% completely stock with the exception of a BRAND NEW Berk Race axle back exhaust. I also have the stock exhaust sitting in my garage which will be included in the sale.

Tires/Wheels - Tires are practically brand new with less than 5k Miles on them and the wheels couldn't be in better shape with no scuffs/scrapes or scratches.

Please feel free to text me anytime with any questions/concerns as I'm always happy to help clarify anything/send more detailed pictures.

The car is currently located in Tarzana, CA and I welcome anyone who lives nearby to come take a look for themselves/test drive it as its truly a pleasure to drive.

Contact - Chris

Phone # - 819-299-1717

Thanks for taking a look!

Attached Images

F80 M3 ZCP - Current...E28 M5 1/30 Blk/Blk US Spec - Current...17' 911 - SOLD...E90 M3 - Sold...F82 M4 - SOLD...F02 750Li - SOLD...Austin MINI - SOLD...E82 135is - SOLD...E89 Z4 - SOLD...F10 535i - SOLD...E30 325is - SOLD
Appreciate 0