BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-09-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
jeremydgreat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

2009 BMW 135i Manual 66k 1owner LOTS of extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2009 BMW 135i - Manual
Mileage: 66k
Title: Clean (Carfax available below)
Trim: M-Sport Package
Asking: $17,900. Includes all extras listed below.

(more pics below)

CARFAX REPORT:

Click "View AutoCheck Vehicle History" in my AutoTrader listing

OVERVIEW:

Well 1Addicts. It's time to sell. I've been following the 1 series since before its launch and was a semi-active member on these forums for a while, but have trailed off in recent years. This car has been my baby for 9 years. It's always been garaged. It's been impeccably maintained inside and out. It's never had a pet in it, I don't have kids, and I don't smoke. It has low mileage because I've always lived close to where I work.

Why sell it? Well, a few years ago I discovered motorcycling. Since the weather is amazing in San Diego, I find that I'm almost always on the bike. It feels like a waste to let this beautiful car just sit in a garage. Time to let it go.

The carbon fiber hood you see here was a limited run group buy here on 1Addicts. Both the fitment and the paint match the car perfectly. For safety (and because Laguna Seca requires it) I've fitted the hood with recessed hood pins.

If you're here on 1Addicts you already know how fun this car is. It's small, it's rear wheel drive, it has a beast of a twin-turbo engine, massive brakes, and it's shockingly agile. With the suspension work I've done to this car, it's an autocross hero and a track day monster.

VIDEO TOUR:

FACTORY OPTIONS:

- M-Sport Package: Leather wrapped steering wheel, better looking wheels, higher speed limiter, and "M" badging.
- Ipod/USB adaptor
- Comfort Access
- Factory Alarm
- Leatherette*

* I personally prefer it to real leather. 1) It doesn't wear out as fast (looks taunt with no creases or glossy areas where your ass has worn it down). 2) Easier to maintain (nothing to keep moist or polish). 3) More resilient to damage (not as worried about people scratching it up). 4) Doesn't fade as much through the years.

RECENT MAINTENANCE:

- Battery replaced & programmed
- Recent maintenance: Oil change, brake fluid change, intake filter, cabin filter, TPM replacement.
- Brake pads: In good condition.
- Tires: Hankook Ventus S1 Noble2 (Ultra High Performance All-Season). Not much wear.

REPAIR HISTORY:

- Recall: HPFP https://goo.gl/pbFeo1 - You know all about this one.
- Recall B650416: Driver side airbag.
- Water spilled in trunk, damaging two circuit boards: comfort access and TPMS. Both modules replaced by BMW in Vista CA.

BMW ACCESSORIES:

- BMW Base Roof Rack
- BMW Bicycle Rack
- BMW Performance Aluminum Pedals & Footrest ($156)

EXTERIOR:

- iCarbon Carbon Fiber Hood* ($1,303)
- iCarbon Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($400)
- Race-style Hood Pins ($90)

* The original hood and hinge hardware is still available for pickup if you'd like to restore the body to BMW stock.

MECHANICAL:

- Horsepower Freaks Intercooler* ($1,000)
- Fully stock exhaust.

* This is a beautiful unit. Its air cooling capacity is nearly twice what the stock BMW one is. Perfect for a hot track day. The exhaust system (intake, downpipes, mid, and rear pipes) are all fully stock so there's no problem passing a smog check.

SUSPENSION:

- Full Coil-Over System: KW Variant 2 (with adjustable rebound dampening)* ($1,709)
- Front Suspension Sway Bar: H-Sport Hollow Swaybar Kit - 32mm ($224)
- Camber plates: Vorshlag BMW E82 Camber/Caster Plates & Perches ($514)

* I've saved the original M-Sport Package springs if you'd like to restore the suspension to BMW stock.

RACE WHEELS (INCLUDED):

- APEX ARC-8 18" racing wheels* ($1,374)
- Vorshlag 75mm wheel studs ($120)

* These amazing wheels allow for huge tires to be fitted for autocross and track driving. The front and rear fenders of this car have been very modestly rolled (you can't even tell from the outside). With these wheels you can fit a 255/35ZR tires in the front and 275/35ZR tires in the rear. For comparison, that's more rubber on the ground than the 1M had and equal to the 2018 M3.

Email me direct at email@jeremyricketts.com. Happy to answer any questions here on the thread as well.

At this point I'm pretty firm on the price. How I arrived at this number was: high KBB + (total of all add-ons ÷ 4) = price.

MORE PHOTOS:

135i // M-Sports Package // RR Oil Catch Can // Black Kidneys // iCarbon Hood // Alum Pedals // KW v2 Coilovers // Vorshlag Camber Plates // Hotchkis Sway Bar // Wheel Studs. Best mod ever? Tires. 255's in front, 275's in back.

Last edited by jeremydgreat; 09-09-2018 at 10:19 PM..
Appreciate 0