kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidtopp View Post
Where is everyone attaching their tender? I just popped the hood for a few seconds, and it feels like the more "permanent" ring connectors that came with the CTEK tender won't work, the BMW remote terminals in the front are too large or not removable to cinch those rings down. I'd like to use those ring connectors since it'll make it simple to use the quick connect on the CTEK, not have to get my hands dirty or whatever if I'm plugging and unplugging the tender. So is there a way to do that that I'm missing? Or do people use the alligator clamps under the hood? Or are people wiring to the battery directly?
I use the alligator clamps. I've never dirtied my hands doing this but I guess it depends on how clean the car is.