View Single Post
      05-13-2021, 08:29 PM   #1
khai Dow
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: "Grey Goose" X7 40D, IOMG M4C

I'm considering Frozen Orange with Kyalami Orange interior

Edit: Went a different direction: https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1840758

-----

Ok, ok, so I know its individual preference and completely subjective, but I’m trying to make up my mind on which colour combo to go for. I’m thinking Frozen Orange on Kyalami. Have never had an orange car nor frozen paint. This is probably a mid life crisis car/colour but the wife isn’t saying no, so I think I’m good to go.

Anyone gone for this combo? Thoughts on the frozen paints? Do bright colours drive you bonkers after the initial excitement wears off? Do they hold their value better?

Where I live in Thailand, we have minimal choices on options. It's effectively a standard spec M4 Competition with the carbon seats (no M3 option) but you can choose any interior and exterior colour combo including some of the Individual choices and Extended leather all for the same price. I might add that the price is already ridiculous, but that’s a topic for another thread. Oh, and once I order, its an 8 month wait. :-(
Appreciate 0