kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I know everyone, from other threads, here, and my car had a stop sale in California, but it's now completed, in 8 days.

I wanted to thank Alex_Bond for creating the BMW Lookup Tool, its helped my anxiety tremendously. I woke up, yesterday after having a dream, that my car showed completed, and when I woke up, I went straight to the tool to see, and it was in fact showing completed.

I had just gone to bed, like 6 hours, before, and it said OPEN. So, it's still working for some of us, I guess. I called my CA, and said, "Hey, it looks like my STOP SALE has been resolved" he says, "let me look, nope, it's still open." I was a little bummed.

He emailed me like 3 hours later, to tell me it was now completed. So, it would seem like the UK checker is truly in real time. It showed my car was released to the carrier, yesterday, but my "IN TRANSIT" didnt finally update, until, today. Either way, I should have my car Tuesday. 10/19. Thanks again, Alex.
This is great! Very happy for you! Share the pics when you get it.
Limegrntaln13513.50