United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer89 View Post
Looks absolutely stunning enjoy and congrats 👌🏽

Look forward to seeing more pics of it soon
Thank you, and absolutely will share more photos. I loved seeing everyone's photos here during the many months I waited and I'm happy to share content to pay it forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINY3RA View Post
Everything, apart from that wing.
In real life, it gets a ton of compliments. But sure different strokes for different folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
1. Beautiful color. The spec is great, love the orange and blue.
2. Did you at least get Poke that's kitty corner to this picture?
3. Now that the snow is gone and you're going to drive the car around, don't forget to pressure wash it often, the amount of salt and sand they put down this year is insane, even compared to last year when it actually snowed.
I've never been to Poke strangely. But will at some point.

Metropolitan Detail gave it wash as part of touching up the PPF. And they've given me another free wash coupon for their express location, so will take advantage of that too.

What's worse about the roads now is the horrible potholes that have opened up all over the place. I have to remember where all the bad ones are and be in specific lanes or aligned within the lane in a certain way to completely avoid them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM2 View Post
Congratulations the car looks amazing!

I picked up my manual M4 a couple of weeks ago. Completely in the love with the car. Mine is BSM with full black merino interior, not as adventurous as yours
What makes these cars special is the ability to make it exactly like you want it to be. And I expect when a group of ///Ms come together, it'd look so good due to the variety and individuality in there. Black on black is super-menacing looking and is a great look cruising down the road.