United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amzbimmer View Post
I don't drag race. And I'd rather save my funds for the top winter tires and other mods down the line. Unlike the vast majority of poeple here, I didn't have issues with wheel spin on my F80, because I would listen to the car and let off the gas when the wheels weren't sticking. But don't take it from me, I'm not Lewis Hamilton, unlike others on this forum.

For me it's always about opportunity cost (i.e. what else could I be doing with the $4k). So I stuck with RWD, even though AWD was available.
Then why not just get a regular 3 series? You know since speed and agility aren't important to you. Think of all the mods you could get after only spending 40K and not 80K.
Lol… it's funny how otherwise rational people try to make themselves feel better about their decision after the fact. Classic confirmation bias.
Gfit2716.00