E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > LCI centre console in Brushed Aluminium?

12-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
BOTUS
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335d

LCI centre console in Brushed Aluminium?

Hi, I was in a BM dealer today and he said the trim type I have was not available on LCI model.

I have a 2007 335d with grey leather and the (real aluminium) Brushed Aluminium trim on the doors, dash and centre console. S4ADA ???

I damaged the centre console so I want to upgrade to the 8 button iDrive when I buy the replacement trim. But the dealer couldn't cope with the simple request and ended up saying you can't get it. But to me it looked like he was looking at 316 LCI parts list

Does anyone know if this trim was available on std 4 door LCI iDrive models?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
ssmith96
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

it exists

Appreciate 0
      12-21-2013, 05:54 AM   #3
BOTUS
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335d

thanks for the reply (nice picture)

funny enough just after I typed the post I double checked ebay and bought one. They only had had the earlier iDrive controller trim or the later one with an extra hole behind the controller (I guess that the soft top roof switch?)

typical BM dealership, no idea

now just got to get some updates to see if the business nav CCC can cope with the later controller...

seems current firmware and professional nav just works but few have done it on business nav

fingers crossed. just having a nightmare getting someone to update things.
Appreciate 0