BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics M3 / M4 Photos, Videos, Builds

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-02-2024, 03:46 PM   #1
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Verde Ermes x Ivory Buckets G80 M3

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
After “long” wait, finally took delivery of this beauty earlier this week! Road tripped it back to FL from Mississippi. Almost at the break in!

Painted in Lamborghini color “Verde Ermes” combined with Ivory white bucket seats. Perfect combo!

Big thanks to Day Laborer for making it happen!
Not only was it one of the quickest Individual builds he’s seen, but also won the tire lottery
Might be the green luck🍀
Great dealer also!
Attached Images
      

Last edited by 7Dub7; 02-02-2024 at 03:52 PM..
Appreciate 130
6speed_M23401.00
chicagofan0018645.00
Needsdecaf6148.50
nunzo722.00
CJ4211344.50
ando1887.50
DEANMW167.50
OckEME386.50
'Cane8155.00
snyder268147.00
dini_g80173.00
DimM3302.00
GregM41280.50
rm56well160.50
KB7118.50
Ezmolaw28.50
AhsanU3711.00
M2siast5337.50
Vervain392.50
a5m576.00
Bur4k42.00
BigHunk268.00
      02-02-2024, 03:50 PM   #2
6speed_M2
Captain
6speed_M2's Avatar
3401
Rep
870
Posts

Drives: ///M2
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Bravo! It’s incredible.
__________________
N54 135i 6MT (FBO, JB4 reflash, E30) sold
E90 M3 DCT (FBO, tuned) sold
Current: Performance Edition M2 6MT (FBO, ethanol tuned by Bend Calibration/Ecutek)
Appreciate 1
7Dub7273.00
      02-02-2024, 03:54 PM   #3
Day Laborer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Day Laborer's Avatar
United_States
1726
Rep
1,877
Posts


Drives: M5 CS / iX 50i
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NY, NY, CT, PA, MD, VA, DE, FL

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
  [0.00]
Amazing build!
__________________
http://www.precisionmedals.com/charts1/car.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/day_laborer/ (DM me from this account)
Email: nextlevelautobrokersdc@gmail.com
Part-time with Next Level Auto Brokers, LLC https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelautobrokers/
Appreciate 2
      02-02-2024, 04:54 PM   #4
chicagofan00
Major General
chicagofan00's Avatar
18645
Rep
7,874
Posts

Drives: 2024 X5 M60i - On Order
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Phoenix

iTrader: (1)

Looks fantastic! Congrats!
__________________
Instagram: @Phxrisingphotography

On Order - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 2
      02-02-2024, 05:25 PM   #5
Needsdecaf
Major General
Needsdecaf's Avatar
6149
Rep
6,477
Posts

Drives: 2024 G80 Comp xDrive
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Woodlands, TX

iTrader: (0)

Uh…, I’m gonna need a moment.
Appreciate 2
      02-02-2024, 05:32 PM   #6
ando
Colonel
ando's Avatar
United_States
1888
Rep
2,138
Posts

Drives: i5 eDr40, G80 and F80
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2022 BMW M3  [7.50]
2024 BMW i5 eDr40  [10.00]
Amazing! Congrats
Appreciate 2
      02-02-2024, 05:45 PM   #7
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speed_M2 View Post
Bravo! It’s incredible.
Thank you guys!
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2024, 06:06 PM   #8
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Sorry for no front photos! Was all wrapped up for the drive
excuse the horrible job
It actually stayed on whole drive

Name:  IMG_3742.jpg
Views: 3700
Size:  535.3 KB
Appreciate 16
John4C826.00
Skyscraper1942.00
kgelfen3602011.00
2011ninja3277.50
vmalho2681.00
2srsman65.00
M4rchael133.50
Mamba270.00
owney0.00
Sorai21.00
      02-02-2024, 06:17 PM   #9
moonluv810
Captain
moonluv810's Avatar
No_Country
2433
Rep
610
Posts

Drives: 2017 BMW X3, 2018 BMW M3, 2022
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Erie, CO

iTrader: (0)

I’m not much of a green fan, but I seriously see myself ordering this combo in the future.
This is so so good!

Congrats OP, what a unique and stellar combo!
Appreciate 5
7Dub7273.00
2srsman65.00
Sorai21.00
      02-02-2024, 10:26 PM   #10
Cloudplay
Private
50
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 X5, 2021 Taycan, 2022 X5
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Mega. Also baffling, as my dealer was swearing up and down that Verde Ermes is no longer available as an individual color for the M3. Ended up ordering Anglesey Green, which some people claim is the same color. Will find out in April or so
Appreciate 4
      02-03-2024, 11:08 AM   #11
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonluv810 View Post
I’m not much of a green fan, but I seriously see myself ordering this combo in the future.
This is so so good!

Congrats OP, what a unique and stellar combo!
Appreciate the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudplay View Post
Mega. Also baffling, as my dealer was swearing up and down that Verde Ermes is no longer available as an individual color for the M3. Ended up ordering Anglesey Green, which some people claim is the same color. Will find out in April or so
Thanks! Also yea due to copyright BMW had to change the names on a couple of individual paints that are taken from other manufacturers; but they are still 1:1 with the real thing. So yea that is the same paint! Can’t wait to see yours! What color interior?
Appreciate 3
a5m576.00
      02-03-2024, 12:17 PM   #12
IDKBRO
Second Lieutenant
IDKBRO's Avatar
United_States
646
Rep
290
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 G80
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2022 TESLA SLR  [5.25]
2022 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dub7 View Post
Thanks! Also yea due to copyright BMW had to change the names on a couple of individual paints that are taken from other manufacturers; but they are still 1:1 with the real thing. So yea that is the same paint! Can’t wait to see yours! What color interior?
Is there more info on the color name changes?
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2024, 12:54 PM   #13
snyder268
Private First Class
snyder268's Avatar
United_States
147
Rep
139
Posts

Drives: BMW 2023 M340i
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dub7 View Post
After “long” wait, finally took delivery of this beauty earlier this week! Road tripped it back to FL from Mississippi. Almost at the break in!

Painted in Lamborghini color “Verde Ermes” combined with Ivory white bucket seats. Perfect combo!

Big thanks to Day Laborer for making it happen!
Not only was it one of the quickest Individual builds he’s seen, but also won the tire lottery
Might be the green luck🍀
Great dealer also!
Wow that color is great! Congrats! I love seeing these individual colors!
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2024, 01:43 PM   #14
Cloudplay
Private
50
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 X5, 2021 Taycan, 2022 X5
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dub7 View Post
Thanks! Also yea due to copyright BMW had to change the names on a couple of individual paints that are taken from other manufacturers; but they are still 1:1 with the real thing. So yea that is the same paint! Can’t wait to see yours! What color interior?
Kyalami extended, w/ carbon buckets. Full Kyalami was a bit too much of a good thing.

More pictures please! Maybe without the plastic wrap

Last edited by Cloudplay; 02-03-2024 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2024, 03:50 PM   #15
provenflipper
Private First Class
98
Rep
141
Posts

Drives: Garage is currently empty
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Inland Empire, CA

iTrader: (0)

Exceptional build! Color is amazing.
Appreciate 2
      02-03-2024, 04:04 PM   #16
dini_g80
Private
dini_g80's Avatar
United_States
173
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: 24' BMW M3 Comp
Join Date: May 2023
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Wow beautiful spec! Love the green
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2024, 02:08 PM   #17
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKBRO View Post
Is there more info on the color name changes?
Not that I could find online, but during the BMW NA individual color person said they changed the name for the Lamborghini paint & Ferrari “Rosso Corsa”

Could be others too though
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2024, 02:11 PM   #18
IDKBRO
Second Lieutenant
IDKBRO's Avatar
United_States
646
Rep
290
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 G80
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2022 TESLA SLR  [5.25]
2022 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dub7 View Post
Not that I could find online, but during the BMW NA individual color person said they changed the name for the Lamborghini paint & Ferrari “Rosso Corsa”

Could be others too though

Interesting , because theoretically “GreyBlack” is a Porsche color, so I wonder if this color is also changed name or if it’s even still available.
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2024, 02:20 PM   #19
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudplay View Post
Kyalami extended, w/ carbon buckets. Full Kyalami was a bit too much of a good thing.

More pictures please! Maybe without the plastic wrap
Oh that’s going to look so good! Cant wait to see it! I opted out of full also, good enough for me how it is

Forum seems to desaturate images so I promise it looks even better in person lol
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 22
      02-04-2024, 02:23 PM   #20
7Dub7
New Member
7Dub7's Avatar
No_Country
273
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDKBRO View Post
Interesting , because theoretically “GreyBlack” is a Porsche color, so I wonder if this color is also changed name or if it’s even still available.
Yea I wonder.. but I think they still kept a bunch like “Grigio Telesto”, “Nardo Gray”, “Signal Green”

Maybe it takes the brand to send a notice for them to change it
Appreciate 3
      02-04-2024, 03:05 PM   #21
IDKBRO
Second Lieutenant
IDKBRO's Avatar
United_States
646
Rep
290
Posts

Drives: BMW M3 G80
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2022 TESLA SLR  [5.25]
2022 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dub7 View Post
Yea I wonder.. but I think they still kept a bunch like “Grigio Telesto”, “Nardo Gray”, “Signal Green”

Maybe it takes the brand to send a notice for them to change it

What did Rossa change too? That’s one I’m keeping my eye on.
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2024, 05:31 PM   #22
Cloudplay
Private
50
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: 2012 X5, 2021 Taycan, 2022 X5
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Dub7 View Post
Forum seems to desaturate images so I promise it looks even better in person lol
Superb. That's going to be a long two months for me...
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.




g80
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST