M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Rear all-weather mats?

10-06-2023, 05:46 PM   #1
escoaks
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Rear all-weather mats?

Ordered the rear all-weather mats that show up on BMW’s site for my 2019 M850i convertible and they most definitely do not fit the space back there - way too large and must be for the sedan. Anyone had luck finding something that actually fits the smaller space back there for the convertible or coupe (which I imagine is same/similar)?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2023, 09:20 PM   #2
ikonn
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

I was supposed to have mats thrown in with my order (2020), but when I picked it up, it only had the front 2 mats. They are fine, but I was told that rear mats were not available - as in, did not exist.

I felt a bit ripped off tbh.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2023, 02:35 PM   #3
escoaks
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikonn View Post
I was supposed to have mats thrown in with my order (2020), but when I picked it up, it only had the front 2 mats. They are fine, but I was told that rear mats were not available - as in, did not exist.

I felt a bit ripped off tbh.
Yeah, that seems to be the case that OEM rear mats don’t exist for the coupe. WeatherTech has a set but they are pricy ($89) and not sure if they fit or not:

https://www.weathertech.com/bmw/2019/m850i-/floorliner-digitalfit/
Appreciate 0