Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - California exhaust shops near Huntington Beach

06-28-2023, 05:30 PM   #1
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M340i

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.83]
exhaust shops near Huntington Beach

Going to be getting an exhaust within the next week or so and don’t really plan on installing it myself. Thought an exhaust installation is something basically every shop could do, but turns out I was wrong. So far I’ve only gotten a solid yes from European auto source, but they are about a 30 min drive so I wanted to see if anyone else knew of any similar shops closer to me.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2023, 08:11 PM   #2
j luke
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M340i

Back in 2014 I had my stock F30 exhaust replaced with a Magnaflow cat back. I used a company in Huntington Beach called Automotive Excellence. They did a pretty good job of installing the Magnaflow which did not fit all that well and required some modifications. They made the necessary modifications, including some cuts and welds. I was very happy with their work and never had an issue with the catback after that. I drove it for 8 years and it was still on the car when I sold it last year.

I know they still exist because I just looked them up but I don't know if any of the guys that worked on my car are still there. They do have good ratings on Yelp.

Automotive Excellence, 17532 Metzler Lane, Unit A, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2023, 08:14 PM   #3
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M340i

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by j luke View Post
Back in 2014 I had my stock F30 exhaust replaced with a Magnaflow cat back. I used a company in Huntington Beach called Automotive Excellence. They did a pretty good job of installing the Magnaflow which did not fit all that well and required some modifications. They made the necessary modifications, including some cuts and welds. I was very happy with their work and never had an issue with the catback after that. I drove it for 8 years and it was still on the car when I sold it last year.

I know they still exist because I just looked them up but I don't know if any of the guys that worked on my car are still there. They do have good ratings on Yelp.

Automotive Excellence, 17532 Metzler Lane, Unit A, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Thanks! I’ll go ahead and give them a call and see what they’re charging.
Appreciate 0