BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 and X2 forums (U11/U10) General BMW X1 and X2 Discussion (U11 / U10) (2023+) UK M Sport owners - show me your floor mats, please!

01-06-2023, 01:57 PM   #1
ronime
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive20i M Sport MHT

UK M Sport owners - show me your floor mats, please!

Our previous 2 cars (320i M Sport, 118i M Sport) had nice thick velour floor mats with the 3 colour "M" stripe as standard equipment.

The mats in our X1 are plain, a bit thin and cheap looking in comparison and a bit small for the footwells. Out of interest I checked the label on the back and they appear to be for a U06 (2 Active Tourer) rather than a U11.

What are other folks' M Sport floor mats like?

The first attached photo is from our 118i.
Attached Images

01-06-2023, 03:48 PM   #2
bluecrabby
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronime View Post
Our previous 2 cars (320i M Sport, 118i M Sport) had nice thick velour floor mats with the 3 colour "M" stripe as standard equipment.

The mats in our X1 are plain, a bit thin and cheap looking in comparison and a bit small for the footwells. Out of interest I checked the label on the back and they appear to be for a U06 (2 Active Tourer) rather than a U11.

What are other folks' M Sport floor mats like?

The first attached photo is from our 118i.
I changed my order to M Sport yesterday.(in the US) If it comes with the mats with tiny M colors, I may keep it... but I have gotten the half-inch thick super plush Lloyds LUXE mats for my last 5 cars/suvs. They worked great. Will most likely order a set for my X1 once it arrives. I've already asked them if they could apply the BMW M colors in one corner... but I was told that it may not be possible due to trademark issues.

Appreciate 0