BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-15-2022, 07:30 AM   #1
R44Zach
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
R44Zach's Avatar
United Kingdom
558
Rep
160
Posts


Drives: Part of the process%E2%80%A6
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: London, United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

R44 performance update & what we've been up to

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hey everyone, so over the last few weeks R44 performance and Bimmerpost have been working on converting our account to a supporting dealer!

While this was under works and the account was being transferred across, my account here was inactive and may have looked as if it was deleted. This also left me unable to respond and use the the account which I do apologies for!

We are back and super excited to be Gold level sponsors and a supporting vendor.

If anyone is needed any assistance please feel free to drop me a direct message and I would be happy to help.

In the mean time, have a look at a few projects we have been working on In the UK as well as our US visit and I look forward to showing some more projects in depth soon!
Attached Images
       
Appreciate 15
TurboSid648.00
AlexFL7310.50
Ariboon119.50
werdn524.50
madpistol994.50
M3 boi90.50
02M3ForMe2061.50
dezzracer809.00
M3ANSPEC185.00
BrockDM942.00
      09-15-2022, 10:24 AM   #2
Equilibrandt
Auto/DCT Zealot
Equilibrandt's Avatar
United_States
272
Rep
275
Posts

Drives: M3, Miata
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
That grille shot with the exposed dual cone filters is phenomenal.
__________________
- 2017 BMW M3 Competition / Silverstone II / DCT
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Grand Touring / Machine Grey / Soft Top / (Awaiting CARB-EO) Edelbrock Supercharger
Appreciate 6
madpistol994.50
02M3ForMe2061.50
kiw1206.50
imOFP192.00
      09-15-2022, 11:26 AM   #3
NorCalAthlete
Major
NorCalAthlete's Avatar
United_States
2286
Rep
1,342
Posts

Drives: Various
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R44Zach View Post
Hey everyone, so over the last few weeks R44 performance and Bimmerpost have been working on converting our account to a supporting dealer!

While this was under works and the account was being transferred across, my account here was inactive and may have looked as if it was deleted. This also left me unable to respond and use the the account which I do apologies for!

We are back and super excited to be Gold level sponsors and a supporting vendor.

If anyone is needed any assistance please feel free to drop me a direct message and I would be happy to help.

In the mean time, have a look at a few projects we have been working on In the UK as well as our US visit and I look forward to showing some more projects in depth soon!

Hot fucking DAMN that's a great pic
__________________
Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Wheel horsepower is just crank horsepower after taxes.
Appreciate 5
mray135.00
madpistol994.50
M3 boi90.50
02M3ForMe2061.50
      09-15-2022, 11:46 AM   #4
khoa@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
khoa@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
650
Rep
1,270
Posts


Drives: F83
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Nice!!
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 12:24 PM   #5
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
GOLFFRR's Avatar
9248
Rep
26,378
Posts


Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMWs to "ALL" US states

iTrader: (4)

fire!
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:jmiller@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 12:31 PM   #6
ShockArrival
Lieutenant
ShockArrival's Avatar
United_States
474
Rep
472
Posts

Drives: G80 Search
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: STL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
YES! Must see more of the BSM G8X and a mod list!

__________________
Hunting for a G80 | 997 911 C2S AS/Blk 6MT SC SOUL
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 12:37 PM   #7
madpistol
Captain
madpistol's Avatar
995
Rep
878
Posts

Drives: 2022 BMW M440i GC
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Florida, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Hot fucking DAMN that's a great pic
I concur. Intakes at the grill... HOT DAMN that's amazing!!!
__________________
SOLD - 2021 M340i RWD
Beever Teef - 2022 M440i GranCoupe xDrive
Appreciate 2
      09-15-2022, 02:31 PM   #8
M3ZCPNYC
Captain
360
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2018
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

What grill is the black car
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 04:05 PM   #9
dezzracer
Captain
United_States
809
Rep
937
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: The Great Mojave Desert

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpistol View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Hot fucking DAMN that's a great pic
I concur. Intakes at the grill... HOT DAMN that's amazing!!!
Until you get caught in rain
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 11:43 PM   #10
grw///
New Member
United_States
3
Rep
18
Posts

Drives: 2008 e92 335i, 2006 Porsche Ca
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: St. Louis MO

iTrader: (0)

I'm a big fan of the not so popular front kidney styling…Just to sight one example, Not many were fans of the Z3 M coupe look when it first was produced either..How does an autohaus car manufacturer move forward without taking chances design wise?
Appreciate 1
      09-16-2022, 06:57 AM   #11
FoxberryJam
Lieutenant
FoxberryJam's Avatar
393
Rep
400
Posts

Drives: 2023 G82 M4 Competition xDrive
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by grw/// View Post
I'm a big fan of the not so popular front kidney styling…Just to sight one example, Not many were fans of the Z3 M coupe look when it first was produced either..How does an autohaus car manufacturer move forward without taking chances design wise?
I'm with you here - I am in the vast minority - I love the front!
__________________
'23 G82 M4 Comp X, Toronto Red, Silverstone Full Merino
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2022, 08:19 AM   #12
R44Zach
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
R44Zach's Avatar
United Kingdom
558
Rep
160
Posts


Drives: Part of the process%E2%80%A6
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: London, United Kingdom

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equilibrandt View Post
That grille shot with the exposed dual cone filters is phenomenal.
Big shout out to our man behind the lens R44Dylan!
Appreciate 2
mray135.00
      09-16-2022, 11:16 AM   #13
kiw1
Second Lieutenant
kiw1's Avatar
United_States
207
Rep
220
Posts

Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Mammoth Lakes, CA

iTrader: (0)

Zach - The vents to the left and right of the front grille on the green car, what are they?
__________________
2022 M3 Comp xDrive - Frozen White
2021 X5 40i xDrive - Black Sapphire Metallic
2012 Audi A4 Avant - SOLD
Insta: mtn_m3cx
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2022, 11:47 AM   #14
Boomer 2019
Track Rat
Boomer 2019's Avatar
688
Rep
214
Posts

Drives: 2023 M4 Comp
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ZCPNYC View Post
What grill is the black car
That is the Carbon Fiber CSL style grill. Mine will be arriving this afternoon along with CF splitters and diffusers. Just picked up a 2023 G82 (IOMG) yesterday, and will be taking it directly to my detailer for installation, and PPF, and ceramic.
__________________
IOMG // Full Tartufo Leather // Vorshlag Camber Plates // SS Brake Lines

Last edited by Boomer 2019; 09-16-2022 at 12:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2022, 05:50 PM   #15
M3ZCPNYC
Captain
360
Rep
658
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: May 2018
Location: NYC

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer 2019 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ZCPNYC View Post
What grill is the black car
That is the Carbon Fiber CSL style grill. Mine will be arriving this afternoon along with CF splitters and diffusers. Just picked up a 2023 G82 (IOMG) yesterday, and will be taking it directly to my detailer for installation, and PPF, and ceramic.

Alright man I didn't ask for your whole life story
Appreciate 2
BMWM4CX275.00
Globus3.00
      09-17-2022, 08:23 AM   #16
FoxberryJam
Lieutenant
FoxberryJam's Avatar
393
Rep
400
Posts

Drives: 2023 G82 M4 Competition xDrive
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ZCPNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer 2019 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ZCPNYC View Post
What grill is the black car
That is the Carbon Fiber CSL style grill. Mine will be arriving this afternoon along with CF splitters and diffusers. Just picked up a 2023 G82 (IOMG) yesterday, and will be taking it directly to my detailer for installation, and PPF, and ceramic.

Alright man I didn't ask for your whole life story
Well in that case….

I am currently at Dunkin' enjoying breakfast and an iced coffee, after which, when I get back home, I plan on busting out the pressure washer and foam cannon to give the G82 a nice wash. Later, I may head into the office to get a little work done.
__________________
'23 G82 M4 Comp X, Toronto Red, Silverstone Full Merino
Appreciate 12
madpistol994.50
Sbm007520.00
imOFP192.00
HotRodM4172.50
kiw1206.50
2SG554.00
stefan2187.50
Globus3.00
Draper2554.50
JDR_G80141.50
      09-27-2022, 12:34 PM   #17
Globus
New Member
3
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: F83, 718 GT4, GLC63
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: Massachusetts

iTrader: (0)

Love the CSL style grill
Appreciate 1
R44Zach557.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
g80, g80 carbon fiber, g80 m3, g80 m3 build, g82, g82 m4, g82 m4 carbon fiber

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.




g80
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST