03-04-2022, 10:27 PM   #1
imOFP
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2c, '23 Bronco Raptor

Garage List
PNW or West Coast Invasion

Seems like we're missing out on the large gatherings ala Invasion, Oktoberfest, and the Greer/Spartanburg events.

Am I missing out on something or does the West Coast not have big group meets? Maybe COVID has just killed it all off or I've been living like a hermit and forgot how to social. I recently joined Avants to pair with my BMW CCA membership - anything else I should "participate" in?
      03-05-2022, 09:38 AM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
I have been complaining for years that the national chapter of BMWCCA ignores us in the Pacific Northwest. Somethings happen in California but not Oregon or Washington.

Another event you can join is the Redmond Cars and Coffee. It is a Redmond Town Center and begins April 2nd. https://exoticsat.com/
Appreciate 1
///M TOWN16537.50
      03-13-2022, 02:21 PM   #3
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep
Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.82]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
I have been complaining for years that the national chapter of BMWCCA ignores us in the Pacific Northwest. Somethings happen in California but not Oregon or Washington.

Another event you can join is the Redmond Cars and Coffee. It is a Redmond Town Center and begins April 2nd. https://exoticsat.com/
While I'd seriously consider it…

The people who run it are completely full of themselves

That meet up at Griots Garage is something that's way more down to earth
imOFP210.50
      03-16-2022, 07:07 PM   #4
imOFP
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2c, '23 Bronco Raptor

Garage List
Quote:

I think exotics at Redmond has an actual exotics and one-off entry bar which makes sense. I will probably go at least once this year to see some cool cars but I will honestly take the daily and not M2. 🤷*♂️

Assuming weather starts to turn nicer I'm going to try and hit up the other low key events. There's a very large M-presence out here so I'm surprised as you said that we are so easily forgotten.

Either of you going to the BMWCCA half day cruise in April? I think it's going from Isaquah through Fall City and ending in Snohomish for lunch.
DanG10660.50
///M TOWN16537.50
      03-16-2022, 07:24 PM   #5
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imOFP View Post
I think exotics at Redmond has an actual exotics and one-off entry bar which makes sense. I will probably go at least once this year to see some cool cars but I will honestly take the daily and not M2. 🤷*♂️

Assuming weather starts to turn nicer I'm going to try and hit up the other low key events. There's a very large M-presence out here so I'm surprised as you said that we are so easily forgotten.

Either of you going to the BMWCCA half day cruise in April? I think it's going from Isaquah through Fall City and ending in Snohomish for lunch.
I was thinking of going.
Appreciate 1
///M TOWN16537.50
      03-17-2022, 03:17 PM   #6
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep
Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.82]
Quote:
Quote:

I was thinking of going.
That sounds great to me 💥
      03-19-2022, 12:35 AM   #7
Vog
Tireless in Seattle
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:

I was thinking of going as well.
Appreciate 2
///M TOWN16537.50
imOFP210.50