BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-09-2022, 05:13 PM   #1
BMWGirlFL
Major
BMWGirlFL's Avatar
2925
Rep
1,215
Posts

Drives: Z4 M40i
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
BMW Wins 2021 Global & US Sales Crowns

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Quote:
Mercedes loses premium sales crown to BMW, as chip shortage hits deliveries First time in five years that the BMW has outsold its German rival

Mercedes-Benz sold 2.05 million passenger vehicles globally in 2021, losing its crown as the world's top-selling luxury brand to BMW. It's the first time in five years that the BMW brand has outsold Mercedes.

Sales of Mercedes brand passenger cars fell 5 percent to 2.05 units last year, parent Daimler said Friday. Volume slumped by 25 percent in the fourth quarter as the semiconductor shortage continued to hit supply.

BMW brand sold a record 2.2 million vehicles in 2021, the automaker said earlier this week. The company will release official figures later this month....

The sales numbers for Mercedes do not include the Smart brand or light commercial vans. BMW's total is just for the namesake brand and excludes the group's Mini and Rolls-Royce marques....
https://europe.autonews.com/automake...its-deliveries

Quote:
BMW Tops Lexus, Mercedes in U.S. Luxury Sales for Third Year

BMW AG outsold rivals Mercedes-Benz and Lexus in 2021 to lead U.S. luxury-car sales for a third consecutive year, buoyed by its efforts to navigate the chip shortage plaguing the auto industry.

The maker of the X5 SUV and 3 Series sedan trounced Daimler AG’s Mercedes by 32,705 units in the fourth quarter and more than 60,000 cars for the full year, a much wider gap than when the two were neck-and-neck amid the pandemic shutdowns of 2020. BMW’s deliveries jumped 21% last year to 336,644, while Mercedes sales rose less than 1%.

BMW capitalized on strong sales of its X3 crossover and X5 models, while sedans rebounded by 18% for the year. Pieter Nota, a member of the company’s board overseeing sales and branding, expects another boost this year as the company brings its electric iX sedan to battle with Tesla Inc. amid growing EV sales.

“Demand for fully electric vehicles is really picking up,” Nota said in an interview. BMW wants to double the 100,000 battery-powered vehicles it sold in 2021 globally, he added.

The 2021 performance was aided by BMW’s decision early in the pandemic to maintain many of its semiconductor orders, according to Nota. While some competitors cut back, BMW’s bullish stance paid off months later.

Just as Toyota Motor Corp. outsold General Motors Co. in overall U.S. sales last year in part because of its supply-chain savvy, the luxury market also became a test of which companies could best navigate the tumult. Nota expects the chip shortage to continue to squeeze luxury sales in the next few months, but may ease up in the second half of the year....
Name:  sales.png
Views: 3979
Size:  50.4 KB
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...for-third-year

Last edited by BMWGirlFL; 01-10-2022 at 09:26 AM..
Appreciate 6
Nahlem724.00
GOLFFRR8768.00
Lady Jane19892.00
FCX51216.00
      01-10-2022, 09:33 AM   #2
SHARMAATL
Second Lieutenant
United_States
339
Rep
288
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW X5 40i
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Well gentlemen, the wild new designs are here to stay...
Appreciate 13
GOLFFRR8768.00
siegester219.00
Sedan_Clan14614.00
heavyD^22945.50
EXE461667.00
Ibiza2225.00
BMWRL453.50
The_Werm106.00
Pauleebe367.00
      01-10-2022, 09:37 AM   #3
Lovegreatcars
Private First Class
United_States
94
Rep
128
Posts

Drives: 2020 M8 convertible
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tulsa, OK

iTrader: (0)

After speaking to multiple Porsche and Mercedes dealerships and sales people around the country I can tell you they couldn't care less. The markups the dealers and sales people are achieving make up for the lack of cars. Sales people don't have to deal with people pumping them on price. It's a take or leave it market place.
Appreciate 5
2011ninja1044.00
Ibiza2225.00
      01-10-2022, 09:50 AM   #4
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
8768
Rep
26,009
Posts

Drives: GOLFFRR cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: we sell BMWs to "ALL" US states

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARMAATL View Post
Well gentlemen, the wild new designs are here to stay...
I guess thats one way to look at it. They must know what they are doing
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:jmiller@stevethomasbmw.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 1
AlexFL6161.00
      01-10-2022, 10:03 AM   #5
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
2567
Rep
3,732
Posts

Drives: BMW 530e
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Greater Phoenix

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARMAATL View Post
Well gentlemen, the wild new designs are here to stay...
Not necessarily. The real test will be when all automakers are no longer supply constrained and consumers have choices.
Appreciate 9
cfm56d7b3721.00
Teutonic1818.00
Kingpin4321.50
RJV320.00
3RDSECTOR265.00
VANOS9.50
Pauleebe367.00
      01-10-2022, 10:10 AM   #6
uniqueMR
Colonel
uniqueMR's Avatar
United_States
1502
Rep
2,835
Posts

Drives: Porsche 911 CS2
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

__________________
Currently: 2016 Ducati 1299, 2020 Volkswagen GLI, 2020 Porsche 911 CS2, 2022 Porsche GT3 (ordered)
Previous BMWs: 340i, 740i, 745Li, M3, M4
Previous Others: Audi, Ducati, Honda, Infiniti, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Toyota, Volkswagen
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 10:24 AM   #7
rmh12
Enlisted Member
81
Rep
35
Posts

Drives: 2022 M4 Comp Convertible
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

anecdotal data point. I've never shopped/owned a luxury brand before this summer. Now once I decided i wanted a cabriolet sports car, the options narrowed significantly. That said, Mercedes and BMW were the only real options (Porsche cabriolet was out of price range).

So (this is gonna sound real millennial of me) all I had to go on was online reviews and car vlogs. No one had any cars to actually see at the dealerships. Couldn't test drive, couldn't touch, feel or see the materials. Had to wait 4 weeks to get one that was in transit to a dealer 300 miles away.

I'll say this.. every car manufacturer needs to double down on their website. If that's how we are going to shop and buy cars in the future, these manufacturer websites are trash.

They are good marketing content but they lack the ability to really explore a vehicle in detail.

Most of BMWs pictures on the website are crappy over saturated hype pictures or poorly detailed CGI.

Just look at the BMW individual configuration site. Looks like something I built when I was learning PHP in 1999. How are you suppose to get excited and chose a $5k paint option with such terrible pictures?

What manufacturer has the best website you think?
Appreciate 5
      01-10-2022, 10:33 AM   #8
pr0gi
Private First Class
Bulgaria
27
Rep
197
Posts

Drives: G05 40i, X4 30d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Varna

iTrader: (0)

Good for BMW but couldn't care less. I'm trying to figure out should I get the X3 M40i or the X5 45e. BMW should start to give cars to review for short term tests. All they do is state some facts and drive like maniacs.. The only review of short term ownership I saw was about the X5 45e from some English chap. That's what gonna help. Not pumped numbers.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 10:33 AM   #9
cfm56d7b
Major General
United_States
3721
Rep
8,055
Posts

Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Not necessarily. The real test will be when all automakers are no longer supply constrained and consumers have choices.
Could not say this any better. When market forces return and rebalance supply, demand, and price points, consumers will begin voting with their purchasing dollars (or currency of choice). It will be illuminating see the sales statistics from BMW and BMW's competitors. I see eye-opening numbers and "how do we fix this" dialogs in conference rooms.
Appreciate 1
3RDSECTOR265.00
      01-10-2022, 10:35 AM   #10
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
TheBingoBalls's Avatar
Canada
2101
Rep
4,024
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmh12 View Post
anecdotal data point. I've never shopped/owned a luxury brand before this summer. Now once I decided i wanted a cabriolet sports car, the options narrowed significantly. That said, Mercedes and BMW were the only real options (Porsche cabriolet was out of price range).

So (this is gonna sound real millennial of me) all I had to go on was online reviews and car vlogs. No one had any cars to actually see at the dealerships. Couldn't test drive, couldn't touch, feel or see the materials. Had to wait 4 weeks to get one that was in transit to a dealer 300 miles away.

I'll say this.. every car manufacturer needs to double down on their website. If that's how we are going to shop and buy cars in the future, these manufacturer websites are trash.

They are good marketing content but they lack the ability to really explore a vehicle in detail.

Most of BMWs pictures on the website are crappy over saturated hype pictures or poorly detailed CGI.

Just look at the BMW individual configuration site. Looks like something I built when I was learning PHP in 1999. How are you suppose to get excited and chose a $5k paint option with such terrible pictures?

What manufacturer has the best website you think?
None. Some are better than others but overall, manufacturer and dealership websites are poor in general. It's all about Instagram and TikTok now when it comes to showcasing cars. It may not be the car you want to build or buy, but now I can get a complete 360 walk through of a car and it is better than anything seen on a manufacturer or dealer website.

For me, website is only good for pricing (and even that may not be accurate) but I know a good ballpark figure if I want to spec a car from factory.

Something as simple as this Instagram post is infinitely better than what you can see on any website from a dealer or manufacturer.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYjUMGP...dium=copy_link
Appreciate 1
3RDSECTOR265.00
      01-10-2022, 11:57 AM   #11
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Sedan_Clan's Avatar
Brazil
14614
Rep
19,873
Posts

Drives: '22 Porsche Carrera S (soon!)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: ..in a 992 Carrera C2S!!!

iTrader: (26)

Good for BMW! I wish nothing but success for the company.
Appreciate 6
Lady Jane19892.00
heavyD^22945.50
AlexFL6161.00
Kingpin4321.50
jhbodle112.50
BMWRL453.50
      01-10-2022, 12:08 PM   #12
Lady Jane
Squidgirl in remission.
Lady Jane's Avatar
Canada
19892
Rep
639
Posts

Drives: 2020 X3 and R1200RT
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Atlantic Canada.

iTrader: (0)

Maybe the biggest sellers were the "non-wild" design ones helping BMW with the win.
Appreciate 5
///M TOWN5423.50
Kingpin4321.50
VANOS9.50
BMWM5NYC459.00
      01-10-2022, 12:30 PM   #13
chassis
Major
chassis's Avatar
United_States
2283
Rep
1,399
Posts

Drives: BMW G01 X3, M-B GLE350W4
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Michigan

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Not necessarily. The real test will be when all automakers are no longer supply constrained and consumers have choices.
+1 This.

If MB accepts a lower unit volume but higher margin business model, they have taken a step down the slippery slope. Other manufacturers will find ways to chip off unit sales from the market, and a higher margin/lower volume player will smile and think life is good because unit margin is higher. It’s a diminishing returns strategy.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 12:43 PM   #14
Staszek
Schumacher
Staszek's Avatar
503
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: E30, E38, F15, E93 M3,G12 750i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lake Forest, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Could not say this any better. When market forces return and rebalance supply, demand, and price points, consumers will begin voting with their purchasing dollars (or currency of choice). It will be illuminating see the sales statistics from BMW and BMW's competitors. I see eye-opening numbers and "how do we fix this" dialogs in conference rooms.
Also, BMW actually has cars right now. Few options missing here or there, but when we were test driving to buy our X7 recently, BMW was the only place that 1) had one for me to drive and 2) I could place an order and have an actual time frame to get it.

Mercedes discontinued the GLS580 and had one preowned GLS450on the lot to drive.

Infiniti only had preowned QX80s (not that I was seriously considering anyway but my wife wanted to try since it was her car) and they would only be getting 1 in next month at a lower spec, if you ordered it could be 4-12 months to get a car if at all.

It's pretty much the same across the industry, BMW again while removing options faired much better than most automakers.

I put a preorder in on an F150 Lighting for fun since it was only $150, and just got a note that it's very possible I won't even get to build an order until the end of 2022 to the beginning of 2023. They were supposed to start taking those at end of 2021.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 01:47 PM   #15
wesleyan92
Lieutenant
wesleyan92's Avatar
490
Rep
575
Posts

Drives: 2021 M5 Comp
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2021 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Not necessarily. The real test will be when all automakers are no longer supply constrained and consumers have choices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Could not say this any better. When market forces return and rebalance supply, demand, and price points, consumers will begin voting with their purchasing dollars (or currency of choice). It will be illuminating see the sales statistics from BMW and BMW's competitors. I see eye-opening numbers and "how do we fix this" dialogs in conference rooms.
LOL - you guys can stay on the doomsday bandwagon that sales will tank because of the perceived shit design directions.

First it was the horrible grills that was going to kill BMW; didn't happen. But wait, the sales going up is because of the market imbalance....
__________________
2021 M5 Carbon Black/Midrand Beige - current || 2021 X7 40i Amertin metallic with Ivory white merino
2019 M5 F90 || 2018 X5 s35i || 2017 M5 F10 with Arkapovic Exhaust || 2016 535 || 2012 535 hated it after the E60 || 2010 535 E60 - my fav || 2008 528 E60 my first
Appreciate 2
SYT_Shadow8563.00
Giom129.00
      01-10-2022, 02:20 PM   #16
Mr.E46M3
Private
57
Rep
50
Posts

Drives: E46 m3
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Not necessarily. The real test will be when all automakers are no longer supply constrained and consumers have choices.

…and ppl will remember which dealers didn’t take advantage of them. Bc you can doesn’t mean you should!
Appreciate 1
EXE461667.00
      01-10-2022, 02:38 PM   #17
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
TheBingoBalls's Avatar
Canada
2101
Rep
4,024
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
But what's to say that things will go back to what they were before pre-COVID? Across the board, I think BMW/Audi/Mercedes, while volume might be down in some regions, profit is likely higher so what's the reason to pump dealers with supply? If everyone's profit is up with "supply issues", there really is no reason to oversupply dealers only to discount and achieve relatively the same amount of profit.

Then you start looking at cash flow, floor plan and interest at a dealership level and those things are no longer a burden.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 02:54 PM   #18
Staszek
Schumacher
Staszek's Avatar
503
Rep
1,983
Posts

Drives: E30, E38, F15, E93 M3,G12 750i
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lake Forest, IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyan92 View Post
LOL - you guys can stay on the doomsday bandwagon that sales will tank because of the perceived shit design directions.

First it was the horrible grills that was going to kill BMW; didn't happen. But wait, the sales going up is because of the market imbalance....
For the record my comment wasn't about the grill, I actually think while it may turn off traditional BMW buyers it's pulling in others. I have had a few people say they loved it, I dont mind it at all on the i4.

I actually hope that BMW doesn't keep winning the sales record personally. I would rather them focus on the right cars and if they win that's cool but not a priority. Winning that damn thing is one of the reasons GM turned to garbage and just made crap cars at a loss to keep the title. They lost the US title this year to Toyota for the first time in 90 years and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.
Appreciate 1
      01-10-2022, 03:36 PM   #19
NorCalAthlete
Major
NorCalAthlete's Avatar
United_States
2008
Rep
1,183
Posts

Drives: Various
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

I was cross shopping Mercedes, but...

1. When I went into the dealership and wanted to test drive, they couldn't have cared less. I spoke to one person who said he'd get a sales guy over to talk to me, and I waited 20 min before just walking out. All the while, at least 3 sales guys were having a laughing / joking convo halfway across the room. Contrast that with me going into the BMW dealership, telling them I wanted a test drive, and they hooked me up with a BMW Genius who spent half the day with me test driving different cars with different option packages (w/ and w/out the adaptive suspension, 440 vs M4, different seat packages / audio packages). Let me take it on a freeway loop to replicate parts of my commute that I hate, everything. Absolutely sold me on the car from a brand customer service perspective alone, without even trying to sell me anything just letting me explore the options I was interested in.

2. Friend of mine went from an X5 to a Benz and ditched it after less than a year and went back to BMW. Another friend with a Benz is in a lemon law case with his for a recurring mold in the AC vent issue. Customer service was barely amicable at best with both of them. The one with the lemon lawsuit still loves the cars as a brand, but mainly because "my whole family is just a Mercedes family".

Meanwhile my brother's been super happy with his M235 for years and his 318 before that; my cousin's been loving various M3s over the years, multiple buddies with M3 / M5 / X5s over the years, just way more smiles and better customer service all around.

To me, that's worth far, far, far more than "blah blah dead horse pig snout".
__________________
Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Wheel horsepower is just crank horsepower after taxes.
Appreciate 3
      01-10-2022, 03:37 PM   #20
EXE46
Major
EXE46's Avatar
United_States
1667
Rep
1,256
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i RWD Aka New E39 M5
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: State of Dystopia

iTrader: (0)

BMW isn't marketing to us fanboys anymore, the new design is to draw in a new clientele. Just two weeks ago I took out two youngest members of the team for lunch in my G20. on the way back we came across a G22 and the two lads, male and female in early twenties went berserk. proclaiming how awesome the car looked lol, of course I didn't interject with my biases.

I just told them this is the new gen coupe and threw a few specs their way regarding the car's motor. It was then it dawned on me that this is the demographic that drools over these new designs and those are the people they are targeting so win win on BMWs part.
__________________
Prior's: E36, E46 x2
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 03:52 PM   #21
wesleyan92
Lieutenant
wesleyan92's Avatar
490
Rep
575
Posts

Drives: 2021 M5 Comp
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2021 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
For the record my comment wasn't about the grill, I actually think while it may turn off traditional BMW buyers it's pulling in others. I have had a few people say they loved it, I dont mind it at all on the i4.

I actually hope that BMW doesn't keep winning the sales record personally. I would rather them focus on the right cars and if they win that's cool but not a priority. Winning that damn thing is one of the reasons GM turned to garbage and just made crap cars at a loss to keep the title. They lost the US title this year to Toyota for the first time in 90 years and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.
Thank you for the clarification. I believe these sales titles actually do drive brand value, perception, etc. It translates into tangible benefits like hiring good talent, having stronger leverage in running your partner/vendor ecosystem, etc.

So, to me, it is awesome they won the year. To me, it will translate to more resources and credibility for BMW to continue to innovate and give us awesome cars.
__________________
2021 M5 Carbon Black/Midrand Beige - current || 2021 X7 40i Amertin metallic with Ivory white merino
2019 M5 F90 || 2018 X5 s35i || 2017 M5 F10 with Arkapovic Exhaust || 2016 535 || 2012 535 hated it after the E60 || 2010 535 E60 - my fav || 2008 528 E60 my first
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 04:08 PM   #22
pookiemalibu
Private First Class
pookiemalibu's Avatar
United_States
178
Rep
167
Posts

Drives: '21 X5MC
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: The Panhandle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
I was cross shopping Mercedes, but...

1. When I went into the dealership and wanted to test drive, they couldn't have cared less. I spoke to one person who said he'd get a sales guy over to talk to me, and I waited 20 min before just walking out. All the while, at least 3 sales guys were having a laughing / joking convo halfway across the room. Contrast that with me going into the BMW dealership, telling them I wanted a test drive, and they hooked me up with a BMW Genius who spent half the day with me test driving different cars with different option packages (w/ and w/out the adaptive suspension, 440 vs M4, different seat packages / audio packages). Let me take it on a freeway loop to replicate parts of my commute that I hate, everything. Absolutely sold me on the car from a brand customer service perspective alone, without even trying to sell me anything just letting me explore the options I was interested in.

2. Friend of mine went from an X5 to a Benz and ditched it after less than a year and went back to BMW. Another friend with a Benz is in a lemon law case with his for a recurring mold in the AC vent issue. Customer service was barely amicable at best with both of them. The one with the lemon lawsuit still loves the cars as a brand, but mainly because "my whole family is just a Mercedes family".

Meanwhile my brother's been super happy with his M235 for years and his 318 before that; my cousin's been loving various M3s over the years, multiple buddies with M3 / M5 / X5s over the years, just way more smiles and better customer service all around.

To me, that's worth far, far, far more than "blah blah dead horse pig snout".
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
I was cross shopping Mercedes, but...

1. When I went into the dealership and wanted to test drive, they couldn't have cared less. I spoke to one person who said he'd get a sales guy over to talk to me, and I waited 20 min before just walking out. All the while, at least 3 sales guys were having a laughing / joking convo halfway across the room. Contrast that with me going into the BMW dealership, telling them I wanted a test drive, and they hooked me up with a BMW Genius who spent half the day with me test driving different cars with different option packages (w/ and w/out the adaptive suspension, 440 vs M4, different seat packages / audio packages). Let me take it on a freeway loop to replicate parts of my commute that I hate, everything. Absolutely sold me on the car from a brand customer service perspective alone, without even trying to sell me anything just letting me explore the options I was interested in.

2. Friend of mine went from an X5 to a Benz and ditched it after less than a year and went back to BMW. Another friend with a Benz is in a lemon law case with his for a recurring mold in the AC vent issue. Customer service was barely amicable at best with both of them. The one with the lemon lawsuit still loves the cars as a brand, but mainly because "my whole family is just a Mercedes family".

Meanwhile my brother's been super happy with his M235 for years and his 318 before that; my cousin's been loving various M3s over the years, multiple buddies with M3 / M5 / X5s over the years, just way more smiles and better customer service all around.

To me, that's worth far, far, far more than "blah blah dead horse pig snout".
+1000

Same. Exact. Experience. Had to plea a client out in Central FL. Wife and I decided to make a day out of it and drive to Orlando. Her lease was soon to expire so we decided to hit the MB dealer next door the the mall.

1st Insult: A bunch of people standing around doing nothing except refusing to help customers.

2nd Insult: MSRP quote on a base level AMG GT 4-door.

3rd Insult: Money Factor Marked up to hell. Like literally 7% (something like .00280).

4th Insult: Asshole finance manager who wouldn't come out of his office to greet us. Even when we said we were ready to buy he was "too busy" in a practically empty dealership. And when this gaping asshole does finally show up, he's a complete dick. The kind of person you hope catches a rare cancer. The kind of person you'd throw a cinder block if they were drowning. No redeemable qualities whatsoever.

5th insult: CA didn't have business cards. Nice "kid" but seriously? You're selling $100K cars and you have to hand write your info on a torn off piece of 8 1/2 x 11? GTFOH.

Compare and contrast BMW. Sure you'll encounter this but on the whole, save the outliers, I feel like BMW actually wants to sell cars. Merc wants your first born and a go at your wife just to get a price quote.
__________________
_____________
PookieMalibu
Res Ipsa Loquitur
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.




g80
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST