Any idea when this might be released?
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2021, 10:18 PM   #2
Seedster2
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Competition RWD

Looks like Studie AG in Japan have posted a video of the install on Youtube. Unfortunately, no discussion of price. There is a noticeable difference in sound, but not earth shatteringly so. The aesthetics are really polarizing. Not my cup of tea, but others may like it.
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2021, 09:55 AM   #3
Der_Wolf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 G82 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedster2 View Post
Looks like Studie AG in Japan have posted a video of the install on Youtube. Unfortunately, no discussion of price. There is a noticeable difference in sound, but not earth shatteringly so. The aesthetics are really polarizing. Not my cup of tea, but others may like it.
Can't tell if I hate it or love it. It's kind of Civic-y, but it does tie in nice with that color scheme they have

///M
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2021, 04:35 AM   #4
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Well first I’m going to report those guys to the United Nations for torture because of the music I had to listen to in that video. I may need counseling today because of it.

However fast forwarding through most of it just to listen to the sounds of the new exaust it doesn’t sound that much different than the stock one. Perhaps a little bit louder. I like the way it looks in the back though. Pretty sick.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2021, 11:19 AM   #5
Wamion117
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Well first I’m going to report those guys to the United Nations for torture because of the music I had to listen to in that video. I may need counseling today because of it.

However fast forwarding through most of it just to listen to the sounds of the new exaust it doesn’t sound that much different than the stock one. Perhaps a little bit louder. I like the way it looks in the back though. Pretty sick.
You should go buy a civic lmao

Kidding kidding, to each their own drive in good health my friend

Last edited by Wamion117; 07-25-2021 at 05:17 PM..
Appreciate 0