BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Midwest / Rockies

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-05-2021, 05:18 PM   #1
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Denver anyone?

Just traded my '15 F82 for a '21 G82. Anyone else in the Denver area with G82?

Best
Mark
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2021, 06:41 PM   #2
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post
Just traded my '15 F82 for a '21 G82. Anyone else in the Denver area with G82?

Best
Mark
Still waiting for the AWD allocations, deposit placed in Dec.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2021, 05:29 AM   #3
sleepy75
Private First Class
70
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: Honda Civic
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80SRT View Post
Still waiting for the AWD allocations, deposit placed in Dec.
Also waiting for AWD. I'm on a couple of lists. The wait is killing me.

Last edited by sleepy75; 05-22-2021 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2021, 02:10 PM   #4
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

I bet. Since my car is a fair weather car, I was willing to sacrifice the 1/10th of a second 0-60 over waiting for Lord knows how long.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2021, 07:10 PM   #5
sleepy75
Private First Class
70
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: Honda Civic
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post
I bet. Since my car is a fair weather car, I was willing to sacrifice the 1/10th of a second 0-60 over waiting for Lord knows how long.
I get it for sure. Got any pics of your M4? I had the hardest time deciding, but I think Iíve settled in on the M3.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2021, 09:06 PM   #6
FASTFKR
New Member
FASTFKR's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
10
Posts

Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver

iTrader: (0)

Congratulations! Seems you're in a pretty exclusive club, I've yet to see one on the road. I've been stopping by Schomp BMW to check out the G82 color options but they don't stick around the dealership for long. Any pics of yours would be appreciated!
Appreciate 1
MHOW996185.00
      05-25-2021, 03:07 PM   #7
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTFKR View Post
Congratulations! Seems you're in a pretty exclusive club, I've yet to see one on the road. I've been stopping by Schomp BMW to check out the G82 color options but they don't stick around the dealership for long. Any pics of yours would be appreciated!
Same here, it's the best way to see colors i'm interested in. I put my deposit down with Schomp (to hold my place) for AWD in late Nov. Hell of a waiting game.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2021, 05:06 PM   #8
sleepy75
Private First Class
70
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: Honda Civic
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80SRT View Post
Same here, it's the best way to see colors i'm interested in. I put my deposit down with Schomp (to hold my place) for AWD in late Nov. Hell of a waiting game.
You must be #1 on their list. M3 or M4?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2021, 03:21 AM   #9
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy75 View Post
You must be #1 on their list. M3 or M4?
So they tell me. M3.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2021, 06:37 PM   #10
forza1976
Major General
forza1976's Avatar
United_States
2261
Rep
6,182
Posts

Drives: 22 M3X, 21 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2022 BMW M3X  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Selling my X3M Comp this weekend and I'm 3rd on the list at BMW Denver for the G8X AWD allocations coming up. They still have not received the ordering guides yet, just asked my CA there. He feels they will be online next week based on experience.

G80 in the works for me.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2021, 01:17 AM   #11
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

All,

Sorry, busy week at work (C-70). I really haven't had a chance for many photos, so here is one right after my test drive.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
02M3ForMe1497.50
      05-27-2021, 02:24 AM   #12
sleepy75
Private First Class
70
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: Honda Civic
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post
All,

Sorry, busy week at work (C-70). I really haven't had a chance for many photos, so here is one right after my test drive.
Gorgeous man, I'm going for same color on a G80. I can't decide on an interior color though. Between, black, silverstone, or fiona red. Hard to tell, are those the black or bi-color wheels?
Appreciate 1
MHOW996185.00
      05-27-2021, 10:07 AM   #13
forza1976
Major General
forza1976's Avatar
United_States
2261
Rep
6,182
Posts

Drives: 22 M3X, 21 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2022 BMW M3X  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy75 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post
All,

Sorry, busy week at work (C-70). I really haven't had a chance for many photos, so here is one right after my test drive.
Gorgeous man, I'm going for same color on a G80. I can't decide on an interior color though. Between, black, silverstone, or fiona red. Hard to tell, are those the black or bi-color wheels?
Black
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2021, 09:05 AM   #14
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post
All,

Sorry, busy week at work (C-70). I really haven't had a chance for many photos, so here is one right after my test drive.
Did you pick this up from BMW of Denver, and was it like 3 weekends ago? Random, but I was coming up Colorado Ave and was right behind what appears to be this same car. I was in my white X5M. If it was you, you probably didn't take notice of me. Car looked great from the back. It looks special, purposeful.
__________________
'22 xM3C FDG, Fiona Red interior
Appreciate 1
MHOW996185.00
      05-28-2021, 06:01 PM   #15
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

I'm in! I'm putting my spec together. No allocation for Schomp yet. But I got the first one (G80) xdrive.
__________________
'22 xM3C FDG, Fiona Red interior
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2021, 01:17 AM   #16
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80SRT View Post
Did you pick this up from BMW of Denver, and was it like 3 weekends ago? Random, but I was coming up Colorado Ave and was right behind what appears to be this same car. I was in my white X5M. If it was you, you probably didn't take notice of me. Car looked great from the back. It looks special, purposeful.
I picked the car up at Schomp, but I was on Colorado about 3 weeks ago headed home. So, we did cross paths. Looking forward to your G80X build.

I just got the windows tinted today and had an opportunity to grab a photo at this mural...
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2021, 09:36 PM   #17
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post

I picked the car up at Schomp, but I was on Colorado about 3 weeks ago headed home. So, we did cross paths. Looking forward to your G80X build.

I just got the windows tinted today and had an opportunity to grab a photo at this mural...
Yeah, I had the family in the car and we all liked your car! My 15 yr old son loved it and my wife liked how unique it looked. "It looks special, not a standard BMW". I'm months away, but when she comes in, we should meet up at a Mike Ward car show.
__________________
'22 xM3C FDG, Fiona Red interior
Appreciate 1
MHOW996185.00
      05-30-2021, 10:22 AM   #18
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80SRT View Post
Yeah, I had the family in the car and we all liked your car! My 15 yr old son loved it and my wife liked how unique it looked. "It looks special, not a standard BMW". I'm months away, but when she comes in, we should meet up at a Mike Ward car show.
Now that you mentioned that, I do remember your Son looking at the car! We should definitely meet. We don't need to wait till your car arrives.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2021, 02:27 PM   #19
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

One from yesterday.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
F80SRT516.00
02M3ForMe1497.50
      05-30-2021, 02:51 PM   #20
F80SRT
Lieutenant
516
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: '22 xM3C/'20 X3MComp
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Parker, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHOW996 View Post
One from yesterday.
Looks great! I'm going with frozen deep gray…so I'll be similar.
__________________
'22 xM3C FDG, Fiona Red interior
Appreciate 1
MHOW996185.00
      05-30-2021, 03:41 PM   #21
forza1976
Major General
forza1976's Avatar
United_States
2261
Rep
6,182
Posts

Drives: 22 M3X, 21 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2022 BMW M3X  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Order in at BMW Denver! Now the wait for an allocation and production week.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 1
MHOW996185.00
      05-30-2021, 05:26 PM   #22
MHOW996
Private First Class
MHOW996's Avatar
United_States
185
Rep
191
Posts

Drives: 2021 G82 M4
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful Build!! Interesting how some equipment is priced. Attached is my Window Sticker for comparison.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
forza19762261.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.




g80
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST