E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 (Pair) with flightcase & mixer

01-06-2017, 01:44 PM   #1
Precision Engineered
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M sport

Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2 (Pair) with flightcase & mixer

Hi,

Having a clear out of things I don't have time to use any more and these pride and joys are (unfortunately for me) on that list. The flight case was actually used with a pair of CDJ-1000 MK2s I had previously and I kept it when I sold them, though these have never left my house ironically. I still have the original invoice from last year when I purchased the CDJs and they are less than a year old. The CDJs come with the original boxes (pictured), cables and are in perfect condition as new. Even thrown in the mixer too, I just don't get time to play on these any more, I'd say I've used them maybe 5 or 6 times.

3K for the lot, collection from Blackburn Lancs. Going on Ebay if no-one on the forum wants them as I have some credit to use on there anyway. Not splitting, all goes as one. Sorry if the images are a little large, gives you a good view of them at least!

Appreciate 0