E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Pics now! E92 325i SE with grey M-Sport Electric Leather and Genuine 313 alloys

06-14-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
Emeye
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 325i SE

Pics now! E92 325i SE with grey M-Sport Electric Leather and Genuine 313 alloys

Advert now on Pistonheads - click links for pics!
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...alloys/4361806

2007 preLCI E92 SE in Space Grey with light Grey M-Sport full electric seats (non-heated) and Genuine 19" BMW 313 alloys plus some nice subtle mods.

The engine is the N52 2.5 which has a reputation for being bulletproof.

I also have replaced the angel eye bulbs with white LEDs to get rid of the yellowness and I replaced the gear knob with a shorted genuine BMW knob which improves the throw and feel.

The 313 alloys wear non-runflat Kuhmos with decent tread remaining (one is almost new thanks to sidewall puncture) - a major improvement to the ride compared to the runflats.

I have also fitted a Pioneer Appradio 4 with Apple Carplay - a 7" capacitive screen, connects2 fascia and adapter for steering wheel control and PDC integration, a decent 12" sub and amp in the boot and Logic 7 tweeters in the door pillars.

I want an extra £500 if you want the upgraded stereo, amp and speakers to stay - you would be impressed by the functionality and sound quality - connecting your iphone gives you Apple satnav, handsfree calling, full handsfree Siri integration etc and music streaming with your downloaded tunes or via Spotify or Rdio or one of the other radio apps.

If you don't want the upgraded ICE, it's relatively simple for me to remove and replace with the standard BMW Professional headunit if you prefer and no marks will be left.

I have just had the abs pump renewed by ECUtesting, so that is the main common E92 failure sorted.

Mileage is 89500 miles - it will go up slightly as I am using it still.

10 months MOT left - passed with no advisories.

Lots of service history - not all BMW but you can tell it has been looked after.
There are a few small marks like stone chips, and the alloys need a refurb.
All this is reflected in the price - it is not a mint car, but in good condition and the M-sport leather and other mods make it a great and much cheaper alternative to an M-Sport.

£6500 without the ICE, £7000 with.

I will upload the pics ASAP.

Last edited by Emeye; 06-25-2015 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
Emeye
Private First Class
Rep

Advert now on Pistonheads - follow link below to see pics!

I had problems uploading the pics on here due to size limits.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2015, 05:36 PM   #3
Tim G
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 3.0d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeye View Post
Advert now on Pistonheads - follow link below to see pics!

I had problems uploading the pics on here due to size limits.
How much was spent on having the ABS pump repaired? Did you have a garage remove and refit the pump?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2015, 09:14 AM   #4
Emeye
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim G View Post
How much was spent on having the ABS pump repaired? Did you have a garage remove and refit the pump?

Thanks
The charge for the refurb of the pump was £200+vat and delivery IIRC - my mate who owns a garage took out the pump, sent it off to ECUtesting and when it was returned sorted a week later it was refitted and the system bled and cycled using the diags software. Not sure what the cost of the removing and refitting was - I've yet to get a bill and it will be at mate's rates (hopefully )

The pain is having the car off the road for so long, so I had it done while I was away on holiday for 2 weeks.

Compared to the £1800 I hear BMW charge for a 6 cylinder replacement including labour, without fixing the inherent fault which ECUtesting say they sort, it was a bargain!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2015, 12:28 PM   #5
Emeye
Private First Class
Rep

Updated link.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2015, 05:46 PM   #6
Tim G
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 3.0d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeye View Post
The charge for the refurb of the pump was £200+vat and delivery IIRC - my mate who owns a garage took out the pump, sent it off to ECUtesting and when it was returned sorted a week later it was refitted and the system bled and cycled using the diags software. Not sure what the cost of the removing and refitting was - I've yet to get a bill and it will be at mate's rates (hopefully )

The pain is having the car off the road for so long, so I had it done while I was away on holiday for 2 weeks.

Compared to the £1800 I hear BMW charge for a 6 cylinder replacement including labour, without fixing the inherent fault which ECUtesting say they sort, it was a bargain!
Thanks. I ask as I potentially have the same issue and will go down exactly this route if it turns out to be the case!

Sorry for littering the thread... GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2015, 05:27 AM   #7
Emeye
Private First Class
Rep

Bumpity bump.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2015, 03:46 PM   #8
Emeye
Private First Class
Rep

Double bump.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2015, 04:49 AM   #9
singh21
Banned
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

I would try selling on ebay

This forum and pistonheads has limited views

Ebay costs £15 for a month and they take nothing else if you sell or not.

Looks a decent car
Appreciate 0