home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums CANADA

06-17-2021, 07:28 AM   #1
GJBFI
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 competition Xdrive

Laser headlights as individual option

It seems that in the US it is now possible to order the laser headlights as an individual option. Does anyone know if it will be possible to do it in Canada as well?
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2021, 08:08 AM   #2
Shinzzze
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJBFI View Post
It seems that in the US it is now possible to order the laser headlights as an individual option. Does anyone know if it will be possible to do it in Canada as well?
It's part of the premium pkg according to the Canadian ordering sheet, and it seems everyone on the Canadian forums went for the ultimate package so not really an issue for anyone so far Lmao.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2021, 08:50 AM   #3
evilalien
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzzze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJBFI View Post
It's part of the premium pkg according to the Canadian ordering sheet, and it seems everyone on the Canadian forums went for the ultimate package so not really an issue for anyone so far Lmao.
I was going to deal with the tradeoffs and get Premium until the MY22s allowed removing the carbon buckets. I asked my dealership of that was possible before the details were out, so that meant my Ultimate build came out cheaper than Premium

I definitely wanted laserlights. I don't expect too many people are doing a base build, and skimping on options especially for the MY22s.
Appreciate 0