BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums AUSTRALIA

07-30-2021, 07:23 PM   #1
Aussie_Bimmer
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Dealer Quote

Just curious if my quote of $170K for competition pack with 5 years servicing included, frozen paint and carbon exterior package, RWD a good deal or aim for less?
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 02:07 AM   #2
GregM4
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: VERDE ERMES G82 M4 Xdrive

Sounds good to me.
SOLD - E93 Burgundy
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 02:22 AM   #3
Eigres
Registered
Rep
Drives: M4

Hey mate, do you mind sharing where you got your quote? I’m looking to order as well. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 02:38 AM   #4
GregM4
Captain
Australia
Rep

We ordered through Townsville BMW. We did a full individual and got a decent discount, and we know others have been getting $10K off with service thrown in plus a few options possibly. Your quote sounds about right though, so think you did okay.
SOLD - E93 Burgundy
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 01:13 PM   #5
yche
Australia
Rep
Drives: bmw m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulJames View Post
Just curious if my quote of $170K for competition pack with 5 years servicing included, frozen paint and carbon exterior package, RWD a good deal or aim for less?
Are you talking about G80 or G82?
Appreciate 1
zenohua112.00
      07-31-2021, 02:54 PM   #6
GregM4
Captain
Australia
Rep

G82 Comp X-drive
SOLD - E93 Burgundy
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 06:29 PM   #7
Aussie_Bimmer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yche View Post
Quote:
It's the RWD G80
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 08:17 PM   #8
yche
Australia
Rep
Drives: bmw m4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yche View Post
Quote:
It's the RWD G80
IMO, it's a good deal given it's a personalized factory order. Wise option choices! Maybe you could request the dealer gives you window tinting for free.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2021, 05:28 AM   #9
Bill_f30
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 330i

I just ordered a xdrive with bucket seats and some minor options for 176k. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2021, 08:22 AM   #10
The Dad
The Dad
Australia
Rep
Drives: M4 G82 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_f30 View Post
I just ordered a xdrive with bucket seats and some minor options for 176k. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
Sounds pretty good. 😎
      08-12-2021, 08:43 AM   #11
SamuelZeng
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Mate, what was the original drive away price? Seems like you are getting 10% off
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2021, 04:41 PM   #12
ole85
Second Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: e92 m3/ Ferrari360

Just ordered x drive carbon seats and carbon exterior remote start for 180
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2021, 01:13 AM   #13
WIL986
Registered
Rep

Hi all,

I'm looking to get into a G80 M3 manual as a replacement for my current F80 M3 competition. First of all, I can't say that the new shape is infinitely better, but one of the main reasons is I'm really missing driving a manual car. The DCT works wonders but it doesn't beat the feeling of going through the gears by stamping on the clutch and throwing the shifter around. We all know electric cars are coming and manual cars are a dying breed!

Can anyone please share the price they paid for their M3 manual? Just wondering what kind of discount is achievable these days.

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited by WIL986; 09-12-2021 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: Unfinished
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2021, 11:47 PM   #14
eclipsenf
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIL986 View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking to get into a G80 M3 manual as a replacement for my current F80 M3 competition. First of all, I can't say that the new shape is infinitely better, but one of the main reasons is I'm really missing driving a manual car. The DCT works wonders but it doesn't beat the feeling of going through the gears by stamping on the clutch and throwing the shifter around. We all know electric cars are coming and manual cars are a dying breed!

Can anyone please share the price they paid for their M3 manual? Just wondering what kind of discount is achievable these days.

Many thanks in advance!
155k basic no carbon
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2021, 05:49 AM   #15
Mamba
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Comp XDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Hey mate, that sounds like a really good deal. What state are you in? I just ordered mine day before for $203K in Melbourne (with individual paint worth $8K, CBS and ECPackage). Surprised to see such a big difference in price. This is after I got 6% off the retail price.
      12-02-2021, 04:34 AM   #16
Bill_f30
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
Quote:
Hey mate, that sounds like a really good deal. What state are you in? I just ordered mine day before for $203K in Melbourne (with individual paint worth $8K, CBS and ECPackage). Surprised to see such a big difference in price. This is after I got 6% off the retail price.
I'm in QLD and I ordered m3 with CBC, red full leather, and double windows etc. 203k is pretty high mate, did you order the G83? Im surprised you didn't order with the full carbon pack as the seats and exterior carbon will cost 16k?
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2021, 07:08 AM   #17
Mamba
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm in QLD and I ordered m3 with CBC, red full leather, and double windows etc. 203k is pretty high mate, did you order the G83? Im surprised you didn't order with the full carbon pack as the seats and exterior carbon will cost 16k?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just the G80 xdrive. I didn't choose the carbon ceramic brake option so had to get the bucket seats and exterior carbon pack separately. I also added a few other options like privacy glass, acoustic glazing etc. I do know that the stamp duty and LCT is too high in VIC but jeez the difference is insane. And this price is after a discount of $12K.
      12-02-2021, 06:32 PM   #18
Bill_f30
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just the G80 xdrive. I didn't choose the carbon ceramic brake option so had to get the bucket seats and exterior carbon pack separately. I also added a few other options like privacy glass, acoustic glazing etc. I do know that the stamp duty and LCT is too high in VIC but jeez the difference is insane. And this price is after a discount of $12K.
Full price of my car is 193k and with exterior carbon plus paint it will be 209k. I guess the rest will be the differences
Appreciate 1
Mamba279.00
      12-02-2021, 10:47 PM   #19
gchriste
Rep
Drives: BMW M440i xdrive

What is the individual paint worth $8k you ordered (if you dont mind saying)? I am thinking ind paint as well so curious to know what comes in at the high level.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2021, 04:26 AM   #20
JL1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Xdrive

I just took delivery of my G80 M3 as follows

G80 XDrive M3
Front Brilliant White Metallic - $4900
Front Seat Ventialtion
Front and Rear Heated Seats
M Carbon Exterior Package

183K on road
Appreciate 1
Mamba279.00
      12-03-2021, 05:24 PM   #21
Mamba
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Full price of my car is 193k and with exterior carbon plus paint it will be 209k. I guess the rest will be the differences
Yep makes sense. I think I need to move to QLD just for the cars. VIC taxes are a joke.
      12-03-2021, 05:25 PM   #22
Mamba
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchriste View Post
What is the individual paint worth $8k you ordered (if you dont mind saying)? I am thinking ind paint as well so curious to know what comes in at the high level.
I got the Grigio Telesto. I just realised that it's $8K without the stamp duty and LCT.