Arrow M&M-Performance CC /// DTM Classics'22 SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
M&M-Performance CC /// DTM Classics'22 SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS

What: DTM Classics 2022
Where: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
When: Weekend 10-11 Sep 2022
How: By car most likely

It's time to come to Spa in good fashion to meet the DTM Classic journey and some of the iconic M1 and CSL on track. Who's joining? Some of us will spend the weekend with overnight - details to follow for those who join in the closed WhatsApp group. PM for that

We'll be organizing a convoy from Netherlands towards Spa. Possibly others to be sorted.
Tickets need to be bought online:
https://www.ticket-onlineshop.com/.....nel/shop/index

WHY YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO COME TO THE RACE AT THE SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS CIRCUIT:

History and future

The history of the Spa-Francorchamps race track dates back a full century. Initially a road circuit connecting the villages of Francorchamps, Stavelot and Malmédy, the track became one of the world’s most famous motorsport facilities over the years. Formua 1, sports cars, touring cars, rally, rallycross: the full bandwidth of motorsport is represented in the Ardennes. As part of a comprehensive investment programme, the course for the future is currently being set.

A challenge for the drivers

Many drivers, male and female, from all disciplines of circuit racing are considering the seven kilometres long Spa-Francorchamps track as their favourite circuit. No surprise as the challenge is huge. Especially the ultra-fast section of Eau Rouge and Raidillon sets the motorsport fans’ hearts racing.

The Spa-Francorchamps circuit is a natural track, located in the forests of the Ardennes. The engine sound is an acoustic delight while the elevation changes are not only noticeable for the drivers, but also for those spectators who walk along the track in the forest. But the effort pays off as the impressions are unique.

Multiple opportunities for leisure activities

The Ardennes provide a myriad of opportunities for leisure activities. Walking, hiking, abseiling, rafting, cycling and mountainbiking are just a few examples of the options the immediate surroundings of the Spa-Francorchamps circuit have in store. Smaller and larger cities in the environment invite to shopping tours, there are cultural activities and wellness programmes. Who doesn’t like to visit a Spa – this is where the name comes from, after all! The Liège province in which the Spa-Francorchamps circuit is located is offering a unique mix of nature and culture.

Cuisine

In terms of cuisine, the surroundings of the Spa-Francorchamps circuit ticks all the boxes, too. After all, Belgium is known for many delicacies: chocolate, beer, waffles and, of course, chips. There is a myriad of cafés, bars and restaurants in all categories.

Pictures of the event to follow.

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2022, 03:13 PM   #2
joao.toscano
Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Tickets ordered!