BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

03-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #1
35mphgolf
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ‘18 Macan Turbo

Will the Yas Marina Blue interior be available long term?

My plan is to lease a 2021 until the LCI comes out in 2024/25 and then order an individual build. But I really want the Yas Marina full interior, and I'm concerned it may disappear before then.

I know special exterior paints change from year to year, but I haven’t paid attention to interiors until now. Does BMW typically keep interior color options available through the entire life of the car?

Last edited by 35mphgolf; 03-19-2021 at 01:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2021, 11:55 AM   #2
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: GOLFFRR cart

standard interiors for the most part stay as available options through the cycle. the only way I could see that not happening is if there was some sort of shortage which is something nobody can predict.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 2
      03-19-2021, 12:08 PM   #3
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

BMW removed Sonoma Beige from the F8x M3/M4 option list before the end of the run, probably because it was extremely unpopular. I don't remember whether it was before or after the LCI, but you could find out by looking at the order guides. Theoretically, the same could happen to any interior (or any exterior for that matter) at any time. It's not likely, but it is not impossible either.

Anyway, since you are going to order through BMW Individual, you could simply request Yas Marina even if it were discontinued. Of course, that'd be subject to approval, and plus it would obviously increase the cost. On the other hand, it would allow you to choose any other interior combination you could dream up. I suspect you could come up with something equal to or even better than BMWs standard offerings.
Appreciate 1
      03-19-2021, 01:48 PM   #4
35mphgolf
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ‘18 Macan Turbo

Thanks for the quick responses and info
Appreciate 0