BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics G80 M3 /G82 M4 versus...

12-13-2021, 05:50 PM   #111
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri1042 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
You seem like the typical BMW douche nozzle who thinks his shit can't be beat. Lol. Lucky us you have visited Jersey😝. Of course not every Sti/evo/ civic is fast. But there definitely some that are. Let me guess, you have never been beat in a race that you certainly thought you would win? Search ASAp performance. They normally have 5-6 in their lot at all times. Even have those shit box Eclipse's. It's all good bro. Next time you visit, bring your car and we can line em-up.
Wow, I deleted like 9 things that I thought were personal attacks in my last post. What a waste of effort. MY shit CAN be beat, both my car and my mediocre skills. I drive a slow-ass 6MT car.

You've spent months on this forum doing nothing but talking up your GTR and chiming in EVERY time there's a reason to say something can smoke an M3/4. It's utterly tiring. Go back to the GTR forums and enjoy Jersey. Someone needs to.
Should have posted them. Don't be a quitter🤣. Anyway, Merry Christmas. Hope you get everything you ask for
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 06:12 PM   #112
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
You seem like the typical BMW douche nozzle who thinks his shit can't be beat. Lol. Lucky us you have visited Jersey😝. Of course not every Sti/evo/ civic is fast. But there definitely some that are. Let me guess, you have never been beat in a race that you certainly thought you would win? Search ASAp performance. They normally have 5-6 in their lot at all times. Even have those shit box Eclipse's. It's all good bro. Next time you visit, bring your car and we can line em-up.
Not sure what happened to this thread lol.

But after owning 2 wrx's, a hawkeye and an FA20 wrx (which was worse than my hawkeye), and a 92 eagle talon TSI from back in the day, i do have my fair share of these cars. I also had a 2000 civic Si in electron blue that was prepped to go turbo after i swapped in an LS/VTEC but because everyone wanted to steal that car, i had to sell it.

The point is, ANY car can be made fast. Just as all it takes for an M3/M4 x-drive with a JB4 can run low 10s? And it'll look bone fucking stock. We don't know what's out there when we're driving around.

I was just pointing out that the STI i saw, that did a ricer fly by to me, only to jam on his brakes and wait for me, and i was creeping up on him accelerating normally and he downshifts and took off, the way he accelerated, really looked like my car would accelerate from 55mph in 8th gear. It didn't go anywhere. That's why i said if my car as broken in, i would have destroyed that car.

The issue with those tuner cars is you kind of know what car is a SERIOUSLY fast car. Not just some import with a muffler. It takes a lot for those cars to go fast whereas a platform with big power from factory, does not.

I love all cars that are fast and appreciate them because we all love the same hobby but we don't need to defend any car we feel attached to.

I was in my C7Z yesterday and i encountered a plaid. He was behind me and and it looked like a normal tesla. I was going to downshift and book on his ass.

It's a good thing i didn't. Because he got to the middle lane and rolled up on me and gave me the thumbs up. He GAVE ME a thumbs up. A fucking low 9 second EV monster that will give my C7Z an ass raping. And he gave me a thumbs up.

I was humbled quickly lol. I actually want a plaid now lol
Appreciate 1
Russ103308.00
      12-13-2021, 06:17 PM   #113
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:

But after owning 2 wrx's, a hawkeye and an FA20 wrx (which was worse than my hawkeye), and a 92 eagle talon TSI from back in the day, i do have my fair share of these cars. I also had a 2000 civic Si in electron blue that was prepped to go turbo after i swapped in an LS/VTEC but because everyone wanted to steal that car, i had to sell it.

The point is, ANY car can be made fast. Just as all it takes for an M3/M4 x-drive with a JB4 can run low 10s? And it'll look bone fucking stock. We don't know what's out there when we're driving around.

I was just pointing out that the STI i saw, that did a ricer fly by to me, only to jam on his brakes and wait for me, and i was creeping up on him accelerating normally and he downshifts and took off, the way he accelerated, really looked like my car would accelerate from 55mph in 8th gear. It didn't go anywhere. That's why i said if my car as broken in, i would have destroyed that car.

The issue with those tuner cars is you kind of know what car is a SERIOUSLY fast car. Not just some import with a muffler. It takes a lot for those cars to go fast whereas a platform with big power from factory, does not.

I love all cars that are fast and appreciate them because we all love the same hobby but we don't need to defend any car we feel attached to.

I was in my C7Z yesterday and i encountered a plaid. He was behind me and and it looked like a normal tesla. I was going to downshift and book on his ass.

It's a good thing i didn't. Because he got to the middle lane and rolled up on me and gave me the thumbs up. He GAVE ME a thumbs up. A fucking low 9 second EV monster that will give my C7Z an ass raping. And he gave me a thumbs up.

Lol. Uh oh. You got the EV bug now? 🤪
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 06:21 PM   #114
BGM-M3COMP
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Lol. Uh oh. You got the EV bug now? ��
Now? I been.

Been a fan of tesla for years now. A couple of my friends have model 3 performances. It's incredible lol. Seriously. Maybe not for a sunday cruise with your buddies, or track days, or whatever. But during a work commute, absolutely. This past summer we actually outdug a GTR

I know i know it's not one of those big monster HP GTR's. The GTR we saw looked stock. Wasn't even tinted lol. And we cooked him from the light. And we took our exit before he got a chance to reel us in lol.

I'm getting a tesla in spring to replace my SUV daily.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 06:40 PM   #115
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Lol. Uh oh. You got the EV bug now? ��
Now? I been.

Been a fan of tesla for years now. A couple of my friends have model 3 performances. It's incredible lol. Seriously. Maybe not for a sunday cruise with your buddies, or track days, or whatever. But during a work commute, absolutely. This past summer we actually outdug a GTR

I know i know it's not one of those big monster HP GTR's. The GTR we saw looked stock. Wasn't even tinted lol. And we cooked him from the light. And we took our exit before he got a chance to reel us in lol.

I'm getting a tesla in spring to replace my SUV daily.
I can't go EV until one suits my eye. Right now, nothing does. I can wait longer. I'm in no rush
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 08:02 PM   #116
JDUNITNOW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Quote:
You seem like the typical BMW douche nozzle who thinks his shit can't be beat. Lol. Lucky us you have visited Jersey. Of course not every Sti/evo/ civic is fast. But there definitely some that are. Let me guess, you have never been beat in a race that you certainly thought you would win? Search ASAp performance. They normally have 5-6 in their lot at all times. Even have those shit box Eclipse's. It's all good bro. Next time you visit, bring your car and we can line em-up.

Okay, don't embarrass me, but what is a Hawkeye?
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 08:07 PM   #117
BGM-M3COMP
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUNITNOW View Post
Okay, don't embarrass me, but what is a Hawkeye?
Hawkeye wrx lol.

I think from 2006-2007 only. I had an 06. That's one of the few cars i've owned in the past that i would love to have again today. And i don't really like older cars like that anymore.
Appreciate 1
JDUNITNOW3498.00
      12-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #118
Andrae26
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sakhir M4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri1042 View Post
I wouldn't worry. The tuned STI's and EVO's are all up on jacks in mom's garage most of the time, anyway. Or leaking coolant in the driveway. "Plenty" is a Jersey myth.
Ok chief. Come to S. Jersey and count them. 🤡🤡
The childish clown emoji has made it's way here too 🤦*♂️
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 10:53 PM   #119
Likeanowl
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3/ Yas Marina Blue

I beat all yo asses on my riding lawn mower. Stfu
Appreciate 1
      12-14-2021, 08:41 AM   #120
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeanowl View Post
I beat all yo asses on my riding lawn mower. Stfu
Lol🤣
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 09:17 AM   #121
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
I can't go EV until one suits my eye. Right now, nothing does. I can wait longer. I'm in no rush
You know me though, I wanted to get God's Golf Cart.

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 10:44 AM   #122
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
You know me though, I wanted to get God's Golf Cart.

Amen to you brother. Best of luck with it. I will make the move one of these days:-)
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 10:50 AM   #123
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Amen to you brother. Best of luck with it. I will make the move one of these days:-)
Its been fun so far---I have to behave in it for a multitude of reasons but I think Im more experienced than the average fool that will get a 1000hp car and not understand the limits.

And I choked I ordered a set of rims because you said so fucker.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 02:09 PM   #124
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Its been fun so far---I have to behave in it for a multitude of reasons but I think Im more experienced than the average fool that will get a 1000hp car and not understand the limits.

And I choked I ordered a set of rims because you said so fucker.
That a boy!! What did you order?
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 02:14 PM   #125
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Some Vossens as they were readily able to be built with the mold. I am not patient.

Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 02:49 PM   #126
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Some Vossens as they were readily able to be built with the mold. I am not patient.

Sweet!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 05:55 AM   #127
ChargerHellcat
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp Xdrive FDG

I'm not hear to knock on imports. Lords knows I've been humble by them. I will say with all the racing I e done. I have ran into very few EVOs that will run well. They love their 40-130 pull but will be reluctant to race from 60-150. I ran several 600-700 rwhp. They were great races. However I do notice they can't take take many hits without needing constant repairs. The STi, truth be told I have never lost to one. Was going to race several around 600-700rwhp and they blew their motors taking test hits. I don't know much about them, apparently not a great form to build on compared to the EVOs. Just my two cents and experience.
2012 - Charger SRT 392 - Sold
2009 - Charger SRT 6.1 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2021, 09:46 PM   #128
ottm3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW G82 M4

I thought this is BMW G80 /G82 forum ? seem this GTR guy is here to trash M car. Don't they hace GTR forum?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 07:23 AM   #129
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
I'm not hear to knock on imports. Lords knows I've been humble by them. I will say with all the racing I e done. I have ran into very few EVOs that will run well. They love their 40-130 pull but will be reluctant to race from 60-150. I ran several 600-700 rwhp. They were great races. However I do notice they can't take take many hits without needing constant repairs. The STi, truth be told I have never lost to one. Was going to race several around 600-700rwhp and they blew their motors taking test hits. I don't know much about them, apparently not a great form to build on compared to the EVOs. Just my two cents and experience.
Lol. You have lined up several times against STI's and they all blew engines? That is amazing. 🤣. I would be scared to line up against you.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2021, 07:30 AM   #130
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottm3 View Post
I thought this is BMW G80 /G82 forum ? seem this GTR guy is here to trash M car. Don't they hace GTR forum?
GTR forums are boring. It's just a bunch of dudes talking about smoking BMW's all day. Just kidding. I need to find a G-80/82 local and do some runs in my F-82. I want to see how they compare. I would assume I would beat a stock one but would have to be from a roll.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2021, 01:56 PM   #131
Soylent
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4C

Quote:
Lol. You have lined up several times against STI's and they all blew engines? That is amazing. 🤣. I would be scared to line up against you.
That's what slapping a big turbo on an open-deck block without beefing up the internals will get you.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2021, 02:42 PM   #132
SickGTR
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
Quote:
That's what slapping a big turbo on an open-deck block without beefing up the internals will get you.
I understand that. I've had hundreds of street races. Maybe once or twice the guy had an engine issue. This dude is saying he has
Seen it multiple times by the same car. Just seems super ironic. Maybe it's just me. I mean, I blew up my F-82 once ( HUB ) and another car. So I guess I have to count those. Lol
Appreciate 0