Technical Sections Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

11-21-2022, 11:54 AM   #1
Mrspeed636
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 340GT, G80 Comp AWD - SOON!

Track Goodies, anyone interested?

So... I am selling my M3. Decided to get an RV to enjoy with the family and to take while me and my friends are endurance racing a Spec-ishE46.

Sorry if posting this for sale here is in poor taste but I figure this is the best possible place to have a chance at selling some of this.

RSR Studios 4 point bolt in Roll bar - $2,000 - I can walk you thru installation. Once the feet are mounted I can take it in and out in less than an hour by myself.

Harness and Needed Hardware
$650 for everything. The mounting hardware was $200 alone
Harness are Schroth Profi II ASM

Used Carbotech - XP20 Fronts and XP10 Rears, tons of life, selling for half of what I paid - $338 - only had them on track for ~3hrs total.

If anyone happens to want the car let me know, I will be taking out the mounting feet for the Roll bar in about a week, if you want the car with this already installed let me know soon! This car is so much fun and I do hate to sell it, I ran a 2:02 at VIR last weekend and it was epic! I was worried last winter when I had issues with my T-Case, BMW wound up replacing under warranty and the car is perfect!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      12-18-2022, 01:34 AM   #2
fl1by
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80, Raptor, STI and C8

What tire and brake pad did you end uo running/. Did you get the square setup to work right?
Appreciate 0