BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

03-10-2022, 04:39 AM   #1
c3j3gable
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4

Gear shift assist and FM preset glitches

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hey guys, having a couple weird issues I can't find replicated anywhere else. I have a US spec 2022 base M4, in Germany.

First problem is my radio presets are always gone when I start the car, and I mean presets aren't even an available option to select. As soon as I add a station all the other presets are back and the one I just added is now duplicated. Turn the car off and they disappear again. Not a huge deal since I use a USB stick mostly but still annoying.

Second issue is the gear shift assist works only about 75% of the time. I'm still in break in miles so I row the gears more often than usual and it may blip to third gear but not in second. Now if I immediately shift to neutral and clutch out then try again the engine blips as it should've the first time. This is not specific to any one gear either. I don't mind some heel/toe action but if the rev match is on, I expect it to work correctly.

Is anybody else having these issues? If I bring this up to my dealer, can they do anything about it? Appreciate any feedback you folks may have.

Attached a pic of the car for no specific reason other than she looks good.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0