G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - Great Lakes

02-11-2023, 03:52 PM   #1
Likeanowl
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3/ Yas Marina Blue

Northeast Ohio body shops?

Can anybody recommend any body shops in NE Ohio? Bumper needs to be replaced and I want to find a place I can trust to replace and repaint the new one properly.

Please stick to northeast Ohio if you can help it, I won’t be able to travel and drop my car off anywhere much further than this area. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2023, 09:43 PM   #2
The Nerd
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 Comp xDrive

Have you heard of Rehab Detailing out of Beachwood? Even though they’re known as a detail shop, they’re sort of a jack of all trades and definitely do paint work. They mainly work on high end stuff. If they can’t do it, I’m sure Ross (the owner) would point you to the most reputable place around.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2023, 10:39 AM   #3
Likeanowl
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nerd View Post
Have you heard of Rehab Detailing out of Beachwood? Even though they’re known as a detail shop, they’re sort of a jack of all trades and definitely do paint work. They mainly work on high end stuff. If they can’t do it, I’m sure Ross (the owner) would point you to the most reputable place around.
I have found a shop… however! They do detailing? Have you used them before?

I’m looking for a full detail once the car is repaired, mainly interior.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2023, 05:16 PM   #4
The Nerd
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeanowl View Post
I have found a shop… however! They do detailing? Have you used them before?

I’m looking for a full detail once the car is repaired, mainly interior.
Yeah, I used them for my frontal PPF and full ceramic coating. They’re really good, and reasonably priced. They do interiors too. I know this is cliche….but, if you go, ask for Ross (the owner), and tell him Russ with the M3 recommended them. I’ve got a bit of a relationship with him…he usually answers the phone anyway.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2023, 03:04 PM   #5
Likeanowl
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nerd View Post
Yeah, I used them for my frontal PPF and full ceramic coating. They’re really good, and reasonably priced. They do interiors too. I know this is cliche….but, if you go, ask for Ross (the owner), and tell him Russ with the M3 recommended them. I’ve got a bit of a relationship with him…he usually answers the phone anyway.
Their site has no pricing on it. What is the range of pricing for a detail? Any idea?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2023, 06:33 PM   #6
Motor Man
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 330 Sport

Quote:
Can anybody recommend any body shops in NE Ohio? Bumper needs to be replaced and I want to find a place I can trust to replace and repaint the new one properly.

Please stick to northeast Ohio if you can help it, I won’t be able to travel and drop my car off anywhere much further than this area. Thanks in advance!
Bill's Blue Ribbon Automotive in Bedford. He restored my E46 and did a beautiful job. He was recommended to me by several people and is very passionate about the quality of his work.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2023, 06:38 PM   #7
Motor Man
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 330 Sport

Quote:

And then if you want a professional detail afterwards take it down the street to Mr. Detail - Ceramic Pro in Oakwood. Very professional shop. I had them detail my 1M before I sold it and they did a great job.
Appreciate 0