G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums CANADA

04-17-2022, 08:49 PM   #1
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X6 35i

Garage List
Any G83 waiting list or owners here from Toronto area?

Hello everyone ,
Placed an order for G83 M4 Comp Cabriolet with the following specs
Color: Frozen portimao blue
Interior: KO extender marino leather
Exterior Carbon pkg, interior Carbon trim, and Carbon bucket seats.

Production scheduled for Week 21. 🤞
Just wanted to know if anyone from here on the waitlist or got theirs recently?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2022, 12:53 AM   #2
icecrow001
Rep
Drives: m550

Hi, there. I ordered in Nov last year, and dealer told me my production is week 18 which is next month very soon. But I have not got any updates, or VIN#. A bit suspicious…cuz I see USA friends can check those status, and having VIN on hands. Not sure how's your status.

Btw, m3 xdrive version
Appreciate 1
Bst8886.00
      04-18-2022, 06:18 AM   #3
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecrow001 View Post
Hi, there. I ordered in Nov last year, and dealer told me my production is week 18 which is next month very soon. But I have not got any updates, or VIN#. A bit suspicious…cuz I see USA friends can check those status, and having VIN on hands. Not sure how's your status.

Btw, m3 xdrive version
I got my production # and production starts Week 21. My SA send me the screenshot of their internal genius look up thibg( I guess)
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2022, 10:15 AM   #4
icecrow001
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bst888 View Post
Quote:

Btw, m3 xdrive version
I got my production # and production starts Week 21. My SA send me the screenshot of their internal genius look up thibg( I guess)
Thanks. I have the production# and date also, but compare to US people, seems they have vin# already and more transparent. Which seems very solid. But we Canada side can only get status from SA, I like to check with my phone.. every day wake up or go to sleep you know
Appreciate 1
Bst8886.00
      04-18-2022, 10:51 AM   #5
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Thanks. I have the production# and date also, but compare to US people, seems they have vin# already and more transparent. Which seems very solid. But we Canada side can only get status from SA, I like to check with my phone.. every day wake up or go to sleep you know
That is so true. Lucky Americans. But the downside though, I don't think you can sleep peacefully checking everynight with such exicrement. lol.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2022, 12:34 PM   #6
icecrow001
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
That is so true. Lucky Americans. But the downside though, I don't think you can sleep peacefully checking everynight with such exicrement. lol.
Ha, yeah. Neither way we could sleep well until it shows on your garage. What's your spec? Bucket seat?
Appreciate 1
Bst8886.00
      04-18-2022, 12:38 PM   #7
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ha, yeah. Neither way we could sleep well until it shows on your garage. What's your spec? Bucket seat?
Yes, frozen portimao blue, KO interior, carbon in and out . yes, bucket seat it is. not sure, if i will be regretting later, choosing pain for the beauty. lol
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2022, 03:02 PM   #8
icecrow001
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, frozen portimao blue, KO interior, carbon in and out . yes, bucket seat it is. not sure, if i will be regretting later, choosing pain for the beauty. lol
That must be very cool in summer. I am struggling on bucket seat or not. I currently stick with comfort seat. Check all boxes except the seats. Cuz I was expecting driving this daily. Does you SA mention when it probably will be delivered to you hands if it schedule in week25. My SA said end of July even for week18. I don't know why it takes so long.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2022, 03:12 PM   #9
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
That must be very cool in summer. I am struggling on bucket seat or not. I currently stick with comfort seat. Check all boxes except the seats. Cuz I was expecting driving this daily. Does you SA mention when it probably will be delivered to you hands if it schedule in week25. My SA said end of July even for week18. I don't know why it takes so long.
My SA originally was hoping end of June or begining July when he confirmed production # and said it will be schedule for production in May. Hope it does not slide any longer, as I wanna enjoy it in summer.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2022, 08:02 PM   #10
icecrow001
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
My SA originally was hoping end of June or begining July when he confirmed production # and said it will be schedule for production in May. Hope it does not slide any longer, as I wanna enjoy it in summer.
Same. Don't wanna miss the summer. My SA said end of July which makes me doubting.. week 18 production, and two more month transporting.. the purchasing is really drives me crazy
Appreciate 1
Bst8886.00
      04-18-2022, 08:05 PM   #11
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Same. Don't wanna miss the summer. My SA said end of July which makes me doubting.. week 18 production, and two more month transporting.. the purchasing is really drives me crazy
I feel the same too. Hopefully, we get MY2022 by summer. I am hoping they might push the production for the end of MY22. 🤞
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2022, 07:10 PM   #12
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey man,
i got your PM for some reasons wont be able to send msg to you. says you turned off or not allowed. Lets chat later. PM me again. thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2022, 07:41 AM   #13
akBMWGrandRiver
Private
Rep
Drives: 22 X3 30i

better check your prod weeks because A LOT of them are getting cancelled...
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2022, 07:47 AM   #14
Bst888
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by akBMWGrandRiver View Post
better check your prod weeks because A LOT of them are getting cancelled...
oh no! that's a bummer. Let me check with my SA.
Appreciate 0