03-02-2024, 12:14 PM   #23
forcefed
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
It really pisses me off that they use my car on their product page. I've requested they take it down as they're using it for marketing purposes without my permission, but it's fallen on deaf ears.
Do what bimmerplug does to others, complain to shopify about it https://www.facebook.com/groups/2066...8096977951997/
Appreciate 1
mathys202.50
      03-16-2024, 05:34 PM   #24
redpandasniper33
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyM4 View Post
Jerry here from Vinyl Designs 2 I ve had 3 customer come forward and all 3 has laser optic issue - the Laser Optic they use is not a good quality brand as sony or major manufactures use in there CD Players - Bet you guys didnt know that - so basically its a tiny optic laser shooting into a clear optic tube same as your fiber optic lights - I took one apart and found the issues - to fix 1 laser correctly it cost 150 so X that by 3 and you'll need new housings which they wont sell you so its a no go not cost effective to repair ..... And you wait for ever for a refund or given a partial refund or use a major credit card and claim it but all this is just a waste of time - We use a manufacture with a great warranty but we haven't had an issue yet because i've tested the lights we sale for months before selling them on our site - and trust me there's no perfect anything out there - some fail some don't just buy it from a reputable site. I have a set on hand the CSL Style for the G80 - Also you mention sealing - they all have an issue the plug area it prone to water I seal that area the lens are double checked for sealing - In all I like them I'm working with a company right now to produce our own Real CSL Replica which is in the works and cost effective - using parts that we know will last the first proto type is almost done cant wait to share it on my you tube channel

Any chance vinyl designs would make smoked csl tailights for g80 m3?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2024, 06:37 PM   #25
thatguyM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4

Dm me
Appreciate 0