BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)

09-17-2023, 09:52 AM   #45
Cbass93
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 50e

The Gtecniq Ultra Serum is the best of the best, but almost impossible to buy retail. It's slightly harder and thicker than the Adam's Advanced Graphene Coating for exterior. I was worried about the idea of ceramic on an interior leather but did it anyway, Adam's brand. It has provided a great base layer of protection, zero shine. Only difference is there seems to be a "glitter" at certain angles in the perforations, maybe leftover crystals??

My question now is would use of a conditioner do anything?? I want to keep the seats hydrated but wonder if chosing a ore durbale high end ceramic leather coating prevents my compliments desire to massage my leather with butter 😀 igotta believe that even with a ceramic "barrier" the conditioner has to be beneficial in some way and not just negated...?
Appreciate 0