Jord0301
Private
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
  [0.00]
G82 Carbon Seat - Seat Covers

Hi All

Pushed the button on a 2021 M4 with ultimate pack which I should collect next Saturday - dravit grey with orange leather.

This comes only 7/8 weeks after getting a brand new delivery mileage French bulldog puppy! I am looking for a seat cover to protect the passenger seat base for the 1 or 2 times a week he will be in the car. Towels just work there way off when he’s wriggling around in my current m4.

Has anybody found/bought anything suitable? Can’t find anything online so thinking I might need to have something made.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2023, 11:50 AM   #2
Kal101
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335xd Msport +

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord0301 View Post
Hi All

Pushed the button on a 2021 M4 with ultimate pack which I should collect next Saturday - dravit grey with orange leather.

This comes only 7/8 weeks after getting a brand new delivery mileage French bulldog puppy! I am looking for a seat cover to protect the passenger seat base for the 1 or 2 times a week he will be in the car. Towels just work there way off when he’s wriggling around in my current m4.

Has anybody found/bought anything suitable? Can’t find anything online so thinking I might need to have something made.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
You can buy a “dog travel box” off Amazon into which the puppy can sit. My son got one for the back of his AMG.

It works a treat especially once doggo has got used to it and it attached to seat belt points.

That and getting PPF on the carbon backs.