BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

10-19-2022, 02:22 PM   #23
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumbline View Post
For people who are in the order bank/waitlist at multiple places, does that mean you've also had to put down deposits at all those places?
Yes. Deposits are dealership dependent and based on my experience, it can vary from $0-2000 to be on the waitlist.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2022, 12:51 PM   #24
Leindurstit
Gray Creature
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmalho2 View Post
Was it Orland Park BMW? I have been on the Orland Park wait list for about 5 months now... and was told "you are next" before I put my deposit down....hahaha

I would try to get on a few wait lists; I feel like some people are dropping off the list as their allocation was received elsewhere or people are just getting off because we are "nearing a recession"
Geeze, I didn't get a "you are next" up front, but rather a much more reasonable-sounding "Probably by the end of the year." Ordered in April, converted to a MY23 in June, but no progress since.

The timing is working out for my needs right now, as I'd prefer to take delivery in the spring without having to immediately swap to winter tires, but definitely well past doubting why I chose to go with OP BMW, other than a very decent CA recommended by a co-worker.
Appreciate 0