BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

09-15-2022, 06:57 PM   #89
apexes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
I highly doubt if this specific program would be regional.
Not saying it doesn't apply to all US regions, but the correspondence I've seen between my dealer and the rep leads me to believe that each region is managing independently of a formal BMWNA program, which would explain why BMW customer relations is unaware. They may be the exact same programs between the regions, but the dealer is requesting the credit from the region, and as you suggested not the customer doing the legwork through customer relations.
Appreciate 1
vj1233790.00
      09-15-2022, 07:05 PM   #90
darkbluemn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
I highly doubt if this specific program would be regional.
Not saying it doesn't apply to all US regions, but the correspondence I've seen between my dealer and the rep leads me to believe that each region is managing independently of a formal BMWNA program, which would explain why BMW customer relations is unaware. They may be the exact same programs between the regions, but the dealer is requesting the credit from the region, and as you suggested not the customer doing the legwork through customer relations.
Appreciate your response! May I ask which dealership were you going and who is the contact in your dealership has knowledge about this? You can send me a PM thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2022, 02:11 PM   #91
null20
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M3 CX

Garage List
Payment Support in Canada?

Has anyone had any success with payment support for MY22 builds moving to MY23 in Canada? I called BMW Support in Canada and they were clueless. I contacted my local Sales Manager and he has reached out to BMW Canada and is awaiting a response.
Appreciate 0