BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

10-14-2022, 08:32 PM   #1
The OL OG
Colorado
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 6MT, 206 Volvo S40 M66

M3 VIA or After Factory Options

I'm looking for advice on which of the after factory options you all feel are worthwhile. These are things that aren't on the build sheet configuration but can be added. My dealer calls them VIA options but I'm not sure what that stands for.

Attached is the list of these VIA options that I have available. Prices aren't listed but are available just by Googling the option.Which of these do you think are worth considering, or which did you choose?

I'm getting a 2023 M3 Base manual transmission, loaded except the bucket seats and M Driving school/speed governor removal.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf M3 VIA.pdf (48.3 KB, 123 views)
Appreciate 1
Jeg_e90m3173.00
      10-16-2022, 10:07 AM   #2
Icealicy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by The OL OG View Post
I'm looking for advice on which of the after factory options you all feel are worthwhile. These are things that aren't on the build sheet configuration but can be added. My dealer calls them VIA options but I'm not sure what that stands for.

Attached is the list of these VIA options that I have available. Prices aren't listed but are available just by Googling the option.Which of these do you think are worth considering, or which did you choose?

I'm getting a 2023 M3 Base manual transmission, loaded except the bucket seats and M Driving school/speed governor removal.

Thanks!
https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1944982

Check out this link. Especially the 11th post has some pricing detail.

I considered the front carbon splitter but ended up not going with it. Maybe next time with a new generation as I’m not totally in love with the grille.

On the forum search for chalk M3 (it’s a g80). That person has a bunch of added M options on the car you can see.
Appreciate 2