BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

03-26-2022, 04:25 PM   #1
yami sukehiro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Competition

bwm select question

I just found out about BMW select financing and it seems like a solid option for me. My only question is though, if my dealership that I've placed an order with doesn't offer select financing, am I SOL? Is there no other way to get select financing? Just sent an email to my sales manager to ask if their dealership offers select financing, but I don't see anything on their website so it's probably a dire situation.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2022, 04:54 PM   #2
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Its directly offered by BMW. Unless its unavailable in your state directly from BMW, i dont see a reason why your dealership wouldnt offer that as an option. Also just because its not in their webpage doesnt mean that they dont offer it.
Appreciate 1
      03-26-2022, 06:28 PM   #3
yami sukehiro
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Its directly offered by BMW. Unless its unavailable in your state directly from BMW, i dont see a reason why your dealership wouldnt offer that as an option. Also just because its not in their webpage doesnt mean that they dont offer it.
yeah hopefully they do, it is BMW of Jackson (Mississippi)
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2022, 08:48 AM   #4
yami sukehiro
Captain
United_States
Rep

well my sales manager told me they don't offer it :c
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2022, 04:26 PM   #5
yami sukehiro
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
do you know if I can just apply for select on bmwusa directly? I'm not sure how this exactly works but my dealership says they don't offer it, however on bmwusa if I apply for financing and select that dealership it shows bmw select as an option. Am I out of luck or can I do it directly through bmw?

Last edited by yami sukehiro; 03-29-2022 at 04:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2022, 05:08 PM   #6
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami sukehiro View Post
do you know if I can just apply for select on bmwusa directly? I'm not sure how this exactly works but my dealership says they don't offer it, however on bmwusa if I apply for financing and select that dealership it shows bmw select as an option. Am I out of luck or can I do it directly through bmw?
Even if you apply directly through BMW webpage, your info would be sent to that dealer and they have to process the paperwork.

Did they give you a reason on why they dont offer it.
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2022, 05:44 PM   #7
sJohnny
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition XDrive SPY

Garage List
This reminds me of a similar thread I came across a few months ago that might help

https://g80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1891734

If you haven't already, maybe try pressing it further with your dealers finance manager to find out why it's 'not offered' and see if they will for you.

As far as I'm aware, assuming it's legal in your state, your dealer is capable of facilitating Select Financing without much, if any, additional effort. Sounds like they just have a policy where they don't want to.