11-04-2021, 10:38 AM   #89
ckennedyYOW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris888 View Post
Had the Winters put on today.

All good…synced right up to the monitoring system, no issues with fit.

Just need to pay attention to the staggered set up with the 9.5 width in the back

[IMG][/IMG]
Ordered this exact set yesterday from the dealership.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2021, 11:54 AM   #90
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckennedyYOW View Post
Quote:

Just need to pay attention to the staggered set up with the 9.5 width in the back

[IMG][/IMG]
Ordered this exact set yesterday from the dealership.
So you didnt buy new rims? Just using the current one's?
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 10:49 AM   #91
mstin15
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
got my setup installed yest.. looks quite nice!
Whats the spec on this? I want to buy this exact winter package.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 07:29 AM   #92
ckennedyYOW
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray18 View Post
Got the rims as well.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 08:19 AM   #93
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckennedyYOW View Post
Quote:
Got the rims as well.
Yeah it cost me an arm and a leg. 4.2k with installation and everything. To buy just the tires was 3.2k lol
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2021, 10:07 AM   #94
DecemberStorm
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstin15 View Post
Whats the spec on this? I want to buy this exact winter package.
Superspeed Flow Form RF05RR 9.5x19 et25 pcd 5x112 cb 66.6
Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 275/35/19
      11-08-2021, 10:46 AM   #95
DAlby18
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Toronto Red M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
got my setup installed yest.. looks quite nice!
I got those exact wheels with Hakka R3's. Love them.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 01:23 AM   #96
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW F95 X5 M competition

Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice! I just ordered mine today also. I’m wondering if you could let us know how they drive and how you think it affects the look of the car? Also, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please post side shot pics and different angles of the car with the oem winter setup?

Last edited by Daily_drivX5M; 11-09-2021 at 01:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 01:25 AM   #97
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Yeah it cost me an arm and a leg. 4.2k with installation and everything. To buy just the tires was 3.2k lol
How much did they charge you per wheel tire combo and how much was dealer installation?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #98
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3EE View Post
Quote:
How much did they charge you per wheel tire combo and how much was dealer installation?
Its $50 per wheel to install. I dont remember how much it was for the rims and tires but i would like to say $925 since the total was 3700ish before taxes and fees. All in all I paid $4,000 and change for everything with 4 bags for the tires and free tumbler i asked for lol
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 09:49 AM   #99
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its $50 per wheel to install. I dont remember how much it was for the rims and tires but i would like to say $925 since the total was 3700ish before taxes and fees. All in all I paid $4,000 and change for everything with 4 bags for the tires and free tumbler i asked for lol
Ok that's not bad since they included tire bags. Curious, we're they the M performance bags?
I paid just under 3800 as the dealer price matched getbmwparts.com at 880sumthin per wheel/tire and saying it'll only cost 65$ to put them on. Is there a little more to them than just putting them up on rotors and tightening the lugs? I wanna make sure it's done correctly. Also I bought M performance bags at 179$ from Amazon.
      11-09-2021, 10:03 AM   #100
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok that's not bad since they included tire bags. Curious, we're they the M performance bags?
I paid just under 3800 as the dealer price matched getbmwparts.com at 880sumthin per wheel/tire and saying it'll only cost 65$ to put them on. Is there a little more to them than just putting them up on rotors and tightening the lugs? I wanna make sure it's done correctly. Also I bought M performance bags at 179$ from Amazon.
It was just regular bags i think. Its suppose to be $50 for tire swap, mounting, balancing and etc. $75 if you using the same rims and swapping the tires. I think they making up for the discount they gave you
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 10:16 AM   #101
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It was just regular bags i think. Its suppose to be $50 for tire swap, mounting, balancing and etc. $75 if you using the same rims and swapping the tires. I think they making up for the discount they gave you
Perhaps. Do you have any shots of your car with the winter set up? How are you liking it?
      11-09-2021, 10:26 AM   #102
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I ordered it suppose to arrive tomorrow and they will set it up on Thursday. Ill share it with you then. Weather here has been very moody atleast next week were under 50's
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 05:37 PM   #103
Osiris888
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice! I just ordered mine today also. I’m wondering if you could let us know how they drive and how you think it affects the look of the car? Also, if you wouldn’t mind, could you please post side shot pics and different angles of the car with the oem winter setup?
They drive amazing! I don't have any fear when kicking the back end out around corners or engaging in spirited driving (when it's safe to do so of course). There is a bit more road noise which is to be expected given the meatier tread, but nothing that is distracting or annoying. No significant difference at highway speed's either. Still tracks straight as an arrow and holds curves without issue.
Have not yet had a chance to try it out in snow so can't report on that but looking forward to using the drift analyzer come the first few snow dumps!
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 08:03 PM   #104
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice! I just ordered mine today also. I'm wondering if you could let us know how they drive and how you think it affects the look of the car? Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please post side shot pics and different angles of the car with the oem winter setup?
They drive amazing! I don't have any fear when kicking the back end out around corners or engaging in spirited driving (when it's safe to do so of course). There is a bit more road noise which is to be expected given the meatier tread, but nothing that is distracting or annoying. No significant difference at highway speed's either. Still tracks straight as an arrow and holds curves without issue.
Have not yet had a chance to try it out in snow so can't report on that but looking forward to using the drift analyzer come the first few snow dumps!
You have awd?
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 10:23 AM   #105
Osiris888
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice! I just ordered mine today also. I'm wondering if you could let us know how they drive and how you think it affects the look of the car? Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you please post side shot pics and different angles of the car with the oem winter setup?
You have awd?
Correct
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #106
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
I ordered it suppose to arrive tomorrow and they will set it up on Thursday. Ill share it with you then. Weather here has been very moody atleast next week were under 50's
Nice! Can't wait to see how they turn out! Ours is also moody, we're supposed to dip into the 30's soon but I'll have to wait until later this month to get 'em put on. I'll be testing out pirelli sottozeros first on my is350 AWD
      11-10-2021, 04:37 PM   #107
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
Thanks for the feedback on them! I'm honestly extremely excited to try them out as its my first time ever having or needing winter tires let alone on the fastest car I've ever owned/driven!
      11-10-2021, 06:07 PM   #108
barryc365
Major
Rep
Drives: BMWM3

Pretty happy with them! Ride is so comfortable compared to the 20's in the back. You can feel the meat in the tire
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-11-2021, 10:08 AM   #109
Daily_drivX5M
Certified
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Pretty happy with them! Ride is so comfortable compared to the 20's in the back. You can feel the meat in the tire
Looking Good! Excited for mine to get put on!
      11-12-2021, 01:43 PM   #110
brianray18
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Nice! Can't wait to see how they turn out! Ours is also moody, we're supposed to dip into the 30's soon but I'll have to wait until later this month to get 'em put on. I'll be testing out pirelli sottozeros first on my is350 AWD
I changed it at the worst time. 67 degree rainy weather here in ny lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 0