BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-14-2022, 02:17 PM   #12475
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

I was dumb as a post with this shit as a young bloke and even i can tell you totally failed to see CLEAR AS A BELL signs. COME ON MAN.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 02:21 PM   #12476
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
^^Wait, how old are you again?
I am 31 , and I know im not good at making women my girl friend lol
You're not good at making a woman your girlfriend but you got a side bitch?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 02:22 PM   #12477
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

LMAO. Does he SOUND like he would have a "side bitch"?
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2022, 02:23 PM   #12478
tcphoto
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT Coupe

Dude, step up to the plate or move aside.
      02-14-2022, 02:25 PM   #12479
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
A swing and a miss. Dude you had her the whole time, she was asking YOU to go places with her.

That last kiss you should've pulled her in close and kissed her instead of a peck on the cheek. Then no small talk, just "how about I set something up for valentine's day, I'll text you".
I know I think I really did to but as per usual when ever I genuinely like the person I always screw it up before it go's anywhere, I tried to but I guess I should have went about it better, oh well maybe she'll text me or maybe not

in the mean time...my ex drunk dialed me Saturday night and we've been talking since, so im trying to wiggle in some sort of FWB arrangement and maybe give "us" a round 2 at some point?

In the mean time i'll take this bartender out tonight instead
      02-14-2022, 02:36 PM   #12480
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
You're not good at making a woman your girlfriend but you got a side bitch?
more or less yea but she just got back From the Dominican Republic and tends bar on during the week so she'll keep me amused when I get bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
LMAO. Does he SOUND like he would have a "side bitch"?
lmao I can see why you'd say that I totally turn into a 16 year old virgin version of myself when I develop a crush on someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Dude, step up to the plate or move aside.
on to the next one
      02-14-2022, 02:44 PM   #12481
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
You asked her out, she said yes, you told her you'd set it up. Set something up, reach out to her and tell her what you have planned and what time you'll be picking her up. Be decisive and assertive, women like it. Good luck.
Yeah Im lost here
: he waiting for her to grab his crotch, turn to the public, and go "this is MINE!"

The whole carpool thing and where you live, you should have been like, "f waiting for valentines day, lets clean up and go out tonight" and then either she ubers over or you pick her up and you tear it up in your hood because its OBVIOUS where you were going to end up at the end of the night. Well, maybe not where you were going to end up but where she wanted to end up.

Hell she is probably giving YOU SPACE because she thinks youre not into her at this point. Either adult up and take the lead to show her you are interested or fall back into disfunction by treading the same path youve already been down.
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2022, 02:46 PM   #12482
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:

I know I think I really did to but as per usual when ever I genuinely like the person I always screw it up before it go's anywhere, I tried to but I guess I should have went about it better, oh well maybe she'll text me or maybe not
You are in your head and your own worst enemy. As a female, my thought would be he's not that in to me. I'm sure there were chances on the hike since you said there was a lot of eye contact then looking away. Not many woman want to guess if a man is in to them (especially in this day and age where apps make dating disposable). The whole conversation at the end was awkward. I felt that way reading it so can't imagine the in person feeling. You can be assertive without being aggressive. It doesn't sound like you're to bummed about it since you have a backup plan. I don't have any other advice besides work on your confidence because when you find someone you're really in to you don't want to blow it.
Appreciate 3
TiMSport12786.50
vreihen1614906.00
      02-14-2022, 02:49 PM   #12483
nicked8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 335i M-Sport xDrive

As a fellow Stamford resident, the good news is there's no shortage of options out there for you. Better luck next time
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2022, 03:01 PM   #12484
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
You asked her out, she said yes, you told her you'd set it up. Set something up, reach out to her and tell her what you have planned and what time you'll be picking her up. Be decisive and assertive, women like it. Good luck.
Yeah Im lost here
: he waiting for her to grab his crotch, turn to the public, and go "this is MINE!"

The whole carpool thing and where you live, you should have been like, "f waiting for valentines day, lets clean up and go out tonight" and then either she ubers over or you pick her up and you tear it up in your hood because its OBVIOUS where you were going to end up at the end of the night. Well, maybe not where you were going to end up but where she wanted to end up.

Hell she is probably giving YOU SPACE because she thinks youre not into her at this point. Either adult up and take the lead to show her you are interested or fall back into disfunction by treading the same path youve already been down.
Tough love.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 03:02 PM   #12485
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

I mean, is it even blown?

Dude sounds so incredibly passive what is the text she supposedly didnt respond to? Was it just the "I had fun" text or did you actually make a plan for tonight, notify her, and THEN she ghost you?

Because if its the completely worthless "I had fun" text I could totally see myself thinking I responded to it and just kind of forgetting and getting busy.

Its probably still salvageable, but youd have to grow a pair, STAT. Although it sounds like youre taking the low risk way out instead.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 03:07 PM   #12486
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

Dude sounds so incredibly passive what is the text she supposedly didnt respond to? Was it just the "I had fun" text or did you actually make a plan for tonight, notify her, and THEN she ghost you?

Because if its the completely worthless "I had fun" text I could totally see myself thinking I responded to it and just kind of forgetting and getting busy.

Its probably still salvageable, but youd have to grow a pair, STAT. Although it sounds like youre taking the low risk way out instead.
Yes, it's blown. It's 4:00 on Valentine's Day and no communication yet for a date tonight. Either way he's screwed.
vreihen1614906.00
UncleWede17881.50
      02-14-2022, 03:10 PM   #12487
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Ouch.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15581.00
      02-14-2022, 03:14 PM   #12488
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah Im lost here

lol that would be ideal if she did that, honestly I dont think i'd want to have sex with her just yet because it's been my experience that it usually turns into a casual sex sort of thing afterwards if it happens too soon and i'd like her to stick around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
You are in your head and your own worst enemy. As a female, my thought would be he's not that in to me. I'm sure there were chances on the hike since you said there was a lot of eye contact then looking away. Not many woman want to guess if a man is in to them (especially in this day and age where apps make dating disposable). The whole conversation at the end was awkward. I felt that way reading it so can't imagine the in person feeling. You can be assertive without being aggressive. It doesn't sound like you're to bummed about it since you have a backup plan. I don't have any other advice besides work on your confidence because when you find someone you're really in to you don't want to blow it.
I really am my own worst enemy, yes it was awkward city for sure but it was a funny awkward though, I definitely need to learn how to be more assertive I agree. I am lowkey bummed out but it is what it is

UPDATE:

she sent me cute V-Day Gif and said "Hows everything? I'm sick and going for a COVID test in a few just to be safe". Which probably means I didnt hear from you so I made other plans....yikes im blowing it
      02-14-2022, 03:17 PM   #12489
G MONEY
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:

She got railed Saturday night and probably again tonight. Move on homie. The dating scene is not 10 dates meet the parents and blah blah. It's meet, fuck and see where it goes. Try that next time
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 03:18 PM   #12490
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
UPDATE:

she sent me cute V-Day Gif and said "Hows everything? I'm sick and going for a COVID test in a few just to be safe". Which probably means I didnt hear from you so I made other plans....yikes im blowing it
Well now is your chance to save it. Tell her to feel better and you can do your date night Friday instead of tonight. Make some damn plans. Go on the date and grab her and kiss her already.
nyalpine907384.50
      02-14-2022, 03:22 PM   #12491
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Yea idk I just felt like the texting the whole time was practically a one way street 60 me 40 her so.

Attempting to grow a pair now. Yea it does tbh ok lets see what I can salvage here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Yes, it's blown. It's 4:00 on Valentine's Day and no communication yet for a date tonight. Either way he's screwed.
yes dates not happening with her tonight
      02-14-2022, 03:37 PM   #12492
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 03:52 PM   #12493
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Yea idk I just felt like the texting the whole time was practically a one way street 60 me 40 her so.

Attempting to grow a pair now. Yea it does tbh ok lets see what I can salvage here

yes dates not happening with her tonight
FFS man. Get it done! Quit reading into this or that and make a move.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2022, 03:55 PM   #12494
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:

He ain't getting screwed today, that much I can guarantee. The odds of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl that took place yesterday are greater than him getting screwed today.

Family, using own hands or any innocent produce victims don't count.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15581.00
      02-14-2022, 04:02 PM   #12495
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

>
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15581.00
      02-14-2022, 04:04 PM   #12496
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
no text back from Saturday or anything from her so I'm assuming its done, even if its not done I think it will be good to give her some space and if she reaches out I will be happy but if not life goes on and there will be another M on another app, in another city, in another restaurant.

At least I have a plan B lined up to join me for dinner tonight lol and its guaranteed action so there's a silver lining I suppose.
move on dont sweat it.. dont even text her.
Appreciate 0