BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-25-2021, 04:37 PM   #617
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
19754
Rep
9,909
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Highlight the portions that is "gobbledegook" and explain why with science and facts. If you can't then you're full of yourself.
You stick with your meaningless figures and I'll judge with my eyes, what is clear to me now is that you hate RB.
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2021, 04:42 PM   #618
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
You stick with your meaningless figures and I'll judge with my eyes, what is clear to me now is that you hate RB.
And just like that you are full of crap, if something doesn't look the way you want it to look , i.e. mercedes being the fastest in a striaght line to fulfill the narrative mercedes is cheating with their "jet mode" then you refuse to accept it. That is a denial of reality and a sign of being deluded beyond reason, you guys no longer have any credibility, because you do not stick with facts you stick with feelings.


How do I hate RB? Because I am defending mercedes against baseless accusations? I would defend any team even RB if accusations are baseless, but you guys literally only bully mercedes so they are the only ones who need defending.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 1
minn1910610.50
      11-25-2021, 04:45 PM   #619
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

https://the-race.com/formula-1/mark-...d-bull-claims/

This one goes into a detailed analysis on the speed delta between mercedes and redbull, and it is nowhere near the "unraceable" 20kph+ difference that horner says it is.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 1
minn1910610.50
      11-25-2021, 04:49 PM   #620
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
19754
Rep
9,909
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
And just like that you are full of crap, if something doesn't look the way you want it to look , i.e. mercedes being the fastest in a striaght line to fulfill the narrative mercedes is cheating with their "jet mode" then you refuse to accept it. That is a denial of reality and a sign of being deluded beyond reason, you guys no longer have any credibility, because you do not stick with facts you stick with feelings.


How do I hate RB? Because I am defending mercedes against baseless accusations? I would defend any team even RB if accusations are baseless, but you guys literally only bully mercedes so they are the only ones who need defending.
The deluded one is you and are doing your upmost to put RB down with your nonsense, anything you say is more gobbledegook with no meaning, you're nothing but a Ham altar boy in disguise.
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2021, 04:59 PM   #621
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
The deluded one is you and are doing your upmost to put RB down with your nonsense, anything you say is more gobbledegook with no meaning, you're nothing but a Ham altar boy in disguise.
Right because showing the out right performance figures that completely debunks your narrative on mercedes being the fastest because of their cheating wing and cheating engine is "gobbledegook". Meanwhile you guys have zero backing for your claims with credible data of any kind and rely solely on feelings and biased personal observations, and that is totally acceptable. If what I am saying is nonsense why can you not highlight the nonsensical part and debunk it with fact? Right because all you can do is talk, and there is even more detailed analysis out there pointing that the gap between mercedes and rb isn't as significant as rb claims. This also goes against your view that max is some kind of super human driver and he is holding off lewis in a cheating car - so another reason you can't accept the truth because it would mean max isn't as super human as you make him out to be. (This isn't degrading max, he is damn good and a generation talent, but you guys hype him up far too much by gas lightining mercedes)

And debunked again, if you were in a real debate that would have been the end of it the moment you started changing the subject and unable to counter the data.


Also note, I have not even made an attempt to pull redbull down, I am debunking your myths about mercedes and used relational comparisons to redbull.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 3
Onesie2513.00
minn1910610.50
Bongoxxx668.00
      11-25-2021, 05:14 PM   #622
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
19754
Rep
9,909
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Right because showing the out right performance figures that completely debunks your narrative on mercedes being the fastest because of their cheating wing and cheating engine is "gobbledegook". Meanwhile you guys have zero backing for your claims with credible data of any kind and rely solely on feelings and biased personal observations, and that is totally acceptable. If what I am saying is nonsense why can you not highlight the nonsensical part and debunk it with fact? Right because all you can do is talk, and there is even more detailed analysis out there pointing that the gap between mercedes and rb isn't as significant as rb claims. This also goes against your view that max is some kind of super human driver and he is holding off lewis in a cheating car - so another reason you can't accept the truth because it would mean max isn't as super human as you make him out to be. (This isn't degrading max, he is damn good and a generation talent, but you guys hype him up far too much by gas lightining mercedes)

And debunked again, if you were in a real debate that would have been the end of it the moment you started changing the subject and unable to counter the data.


Also note, I have not even made an attempt to pull redbull down, I am debunking your myths about mercedes and used relational comparisons to redbull.
More yada yada from you, whatever Ham lover.
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2021, 05:24 PM   #623
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
More yada yada from you, whatever Ham lover.
Common technique to deflect attention away from yourself and change the subject. The data doesn't lie and I just dismantled your "jet mode" talking point, and there was not a single thing you could counter with.


Call me what you want I really do not care, it doesn't bother me, and it doesn't change the truth of your lies.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2021, 05:27 PM   #624
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
19754
Rep
9,909
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Common technique to deflect attention away from yourself and change the subject. The data doesn't lie and I just dismantled your "jet mode" talking point, and there was not a single thing you could rebuke with.


Call me what you want I really do not care, it doesn't bother me, and it doesn't change the truth of your lies.
You're a grande liar saying you're a neutral, case closed m'Lud take him to the cells.
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2021, 05:33 PM   #625
dbarton62
Colonel
Canada
1385
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: 04 3.0 6 speed VF SC
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design, bar,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,.ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 3
F87source2577.50
Onesie2513.00
minn1910610.50
      11-25-2021, 05:38 PM   #626
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
You're a grande liar saying you're a neutral, case closed m'Lud take him to the cells.
Yet I am the only one able to provide facts and data unlike you.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 2
dbarton621385.00
minn1910610.50
      11-25-2021, 05:43 PM   #627
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
19754
Rep
9,909
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Yet I am the only one able to provide facts and data unlike you.
You provide a heap of s*it to put RB down
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2021, 05:57 PM   #628
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
You provide a heap of s*it to put RB down
I'm only defending Merc and debunking the lies about the supposed jet speed and how they have abnormally high speeds, and if it's a heap of s*it why can't you debunk it with facts?

Ah yes because the truth hurts.


And where have I put RB down? It's not my fault the data shows that they're near the bottom of the pack in terms of top speed. Data doesn't lie. They usually have better cornering speeds vs. mercedes hence they gave similar race Pace, but in Brazil and Qatar Mercedes managed to match or exceed that cornering speed and that's why they came out on top as they now are faster and corner better.


Btw look in the mirror you're projecting again, you guys are the only ones who have been putting out hate and degrading comments towards Mercedes and you don't seem to care.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 1
dbarton621385.00
      11-25-2021, 06:01 PM   #629
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
19754
Rep
9,909
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
I'm only defending Merc and debunking the lies about the supposed jet speed and how they have abnormally high speeds, and if it's a heap of s*it why can't you debunk it with facts?

Ah yes because the truth hurts.


And where have I put RB down? It's not my fault the data shows that they're near the bottom of the pack in terms of top speed. Data doesn't lie. They usually have better cornering speeds vs. mercedes hence they gave similar race Pace, but in Brazil and Qatar Mercedes managed to match or exceed that cornering speed and that's why they came out on top as they now are faster and corner better.


Btw look in the mirror you're projecting again, you guys are the only ones who have been putting out hate and degrading comments towards Mercedes and you don't seem to care.
Your figures belong in a garbage can lol you're like a mad scientist that gone off the rails.
Appreciate 1
      11-25-2021, 07:11 PM   #630
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Your figures belong in a garbage can lol you're like a mad scientist that gone off the rails.
Maybe you're a bit slow and unable to comprehend the complexity of the data, so let me clarify.

You and m power accused Mercedes of having a "cheat engine" and a "cheat" rear wing, your sole piece of evidence was Mercedes having outrageous "jet mode straight line speed" and they were so fast no one could keep up with them. You guys alleged that this was due to an illegal pu and an illegal rear wing.


I proved this was not the case with data:

1) Mercedes did not have abnormal speed, their trap speeds were not even the fastest during Brazil.

2) they passed every FIA test.


This completely destroys your accusations that had no backing, if they weren't the fastest then what's the reasoning behind accusing them of having an illegal engine nothing points to it generating abnormal power. The wing also passed FIA inspection, and the car was not the fastest in Brazil. Since speed was not out of the ordinary and the wing passed inspection there's no reason to believe it's flexing beyond what's allowed by the rules (no material is infinitely rigid so I'd it doesn't flex with a certain amount of load it's ok).


So what makes them fast is a combination of having straight line speed + cornering speed. Redbull seems to only have one of the two thus far.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 1
dbarton621385.00
      11-25-2021, 07:20 PM   #631
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34244
Rep
17,813
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
So much gobbledegook from you and claiming to be a neutral, I say you're a liar and a Merc fan.
That's for sure my friend 1000 %. It was very clear, already from day 1 !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick19754.00
      11-25-2021, 07:22 PM   #632
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34244
Rep
17,813
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

*****
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick19754.00
      11-25-2021, 07:41 PM   #633
dbarton62
Colonel
Canada
1385
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: 04 3.0 6 speed VF SC
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

F87source

wanna see the girls scream, tell em it's a combo of car and driver makin the difference.......and go!
__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design, bar,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,.ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 4
F87source2577.50
Onesie2513.00
minn1910610.50
Bongoxxx668.00
      11-25-2021, 07:48 PM   #634
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34244
Rep
17,813
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

*****

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick19754.00
DrFerry1301.00
      11-25-2021, 07:53 PM   #635
F87source
Brigadier General
F87source's Avatar
Canada
2578
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: 2017 Bmw M2 6mt
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
F87source

wanna see the girls scream, tell em it's a combo of car and driver makin the difference.......and go!
lol, they're just making excuses to protect max's image in the event he loses. Because there's no way max would ever loose because his driving wasn't good enough - it has to be the car.

You can already see mpower doing what he does best, and that is recycle old material trying to degrade mercedes even though we have already debunked pretty much all of them.
__________________
Follow me on Instagram @f87source
Appreciate 3
Onesie2513.00
dbarton621385.00
minn1910610.50
      11-25-2021, 07:56 PM   #636
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
34244
Rep
17,813
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

"Christian Horner"

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick19754.00
DrFerry1301.00
      11-25-2021, 08:03 PM   #637
dbarton62
Colonel
Canada
1385
Rep
2,372
Posts

Drives: 04 3.0 6 speed VF SC
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
lol, they're just making excuses to protect max's image in the event he loses. Because there's no way max would ever loose because his driving wasn't good enough - it has to be the car.

You can already see mpower doing what he does best, and that is recycle old material trying to degrade mercedes even though we have already debunked pretty much all of them.

Funny thing is I didn't name anyone
__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design, bar,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,.ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 1
minn1910610.50
      11-25-2021, 08:58 PM   #638
Killed by Death
Lieutenant Colonel
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
3452
Rep
1,531
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I'd been looking for permutations of how HAM or VER could win the WDC in Saudi Arabia. Found it for VER but not HAM

Here is what I found for VER:

1.If Verstappen finishes first with Fastest Lap and Hamilton finishes sixth or lower

2. If Verstappen finishes first and Hamilton finishes seventh or lower

3. If Verstappen finishes second with Fastest Lap and Hamilton finishes 10th or lower

4. If Verstappen finishes second and Hamilton doesn't score
__________________

Last edited by Killed by Death; 11-25-2021 at 09:11 PM..
Appreciate 4
M5Rick19754.00
minn1910610.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.




g80
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST