BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

10-02-2022, 04:28 PM   #89
Draper
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp / Macan Turbo

Navy Federal is currently in the high 3s. You can qualify if you have a family member in the military. Their application is stupid easy, and they mail you a blank check you write to the dealer (lock is good for 90 days).

They also have a $1K/2K rebate (depending on your region) through TrueCar.

I'll take 3-4% financing all day long instead of tying up ~$100k.
      10-02-2022, 04:43 PM   #90
DocWeatherington
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalfred View Post
Its also region specific. Ive looked at like 6 credit unions in the SE Wisconsin area and most of them start out at 5% for 60 months. Only two had lower rates and the lowest was 2.9% for 36 or 3.35% for 60 months. Maybe bigger metro rates might be lower with the credit unions
About shopping around...could always ask...will you meet another CU in the state.
Appreciate 1
Aalfred2607.00
      10-02-2022, 06:02 PM   #91
Aalfred
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX, 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWeatherington View Post
About shopping around...could always ask...will you meet another CU in the state.
I think for the CU, to be a member you need to be a resident of the state. I saw a 1.9% at Amplify CU in Texas but they wouldnt consider me as I was out of state. Also, its weird that CU over here dont have a direct number to the bankers and dont have loan officers on site at their branches. You have to call a 1800 number and they take the info and pass it on. When u walk in to the physical locations, they just have a teller or videobanker. I guess its the sign of the times
Appreciate 1
      10-02-2022, 06:15 PM   #92
DocWeatherington
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalfred View Post
I think for the CU, to be a member you need to be a resident of the state. I saw a 1.9% at Amplify CU in Texas but they wouldnt consider me as I was out of state. Also, its weird that CU over here dont have a direct number to the bankers and dont have loan officers on site at their branches. You have to call a 1800 number and they take the info and pass it on. When u walk in to the physical locations, they just have a teller or videobanker. I guess its the sign of the times
Might be able to find an CU out of state...how much is it worth? Check career paths, schools, social circles haha
Appreciate 1
Aalfred2607.00
      10-03-2022, 01:56 AM   #93
canigetaxm
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrh View Post
What's the difference between a lease buyout and purchasing your leased car? I know taxes are paid on a purchase. But, for a buyout, does that require a dealership or trade for another car?
lease buyout= lease is up and you pay determined residual

purchased your leased car = buy car before lease is up for residual , remaining payments unpaid tax and any remaining unpaid fees
if you want to trade for anything other than BMW you must buy out your lease first.
Appreciate 0