BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

05-14-2023, 08:06 PM   #1
breezyrc15
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 G82 M4CX

VLOG 1: Taking Delivery of my Custom Order 2024 BMW M4 Competition xDrive

Hey all - for years now, I’ve always said I would start a YouTube channel, yet I never did. That all changes today. The channel and my brand is called Unlockable Character!

Unlockable Character is a Youtube channel and brand that exemplifies what it means to live life like an unlockable character. The channel and brand is deeply rooted in hard work, integrity, and perseverance. Join me as I cover cars, tech, music, and culture.

For my first VLOG, join me as I take delivery of my custom ordered 2024 BMW M4 Competition xDrive. I also included footage of some driving after taking delivery. Please enjoy, like, comment, and subscribe!

There will be many more videos coming as well as podcast style sessions. I have so much to share, and I’m so excited to share this journey with all of you!!

Remember, live life like an Unlockable Character - other people have to put in the work to get access to you - and you need to consistently put the work in to unlock the best version of yourself‼️

Appreciate 4
F82G82AND149.50
2011ninja3412.50
RussM4263.50