Technical Sections Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

12-05-2022, 10:21 PM   #265
BMWRacer523
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poffman View Post
FWIW I reached out to the owner/founder of MSS on LinkedIn and filled him in on how this has been going. He was immediately responsive and he has been super helpful and wanting to fix this right away. He is not happy with the way all this was handled. What a fiasco this has been, I am so glad it's (hopefully) now going to be all behind us.

Update - we're closed out here. MSS did the right thing (finally) - there was clearly a communication breakdown where the owner of MSS wasn't aware.

2 months of discussions went nowhere, within an hour of messaging the owner of the company on LinkedIn I had more than I was asking for in my PayPal. So glad to put this crap behind me and move on.
Glad to hear. Did they provide any details on what was causing the issue?
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2022, 04:06 PM   #266
Poffman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRacer523 View Post
Glad to hear. Did they provide any details on what was causing the issue?
Nope, not a word on that. It was clear to me the owner/chief engineer didn’t know what was going on here. He paypalled me within 55 minutes of my first note and was incredibly apologetic about all the issues. This was after 2+ months of back and forth through my distributor and their wholesaler talking to MSS corporate.
Appreciate 1
      01-04-2023, 05:47 AM   #267
M Division
Captain
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, G42 M24, X6, R34 GTR

MSS Support is truly, truly terrible - amateur hour. Even their Sales support is terrible.

Haphazard responses to emails, occasional response to Instagram messages and when I do actually get the occasional response, I've received conflicting information.

I hope others have better luck with MSS "support".
Appreciate 1
Poffman493.00
      01-04-2023, 11:16 PM   #268
Poffman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Division View Post
MSS Support is truly, truly terrible - amateur hour. Even their Sales support is terrible.

Haphazard responses to emails, occasional response to Instagram messages and when I do actually get the occasional response, I've received conflicting information.

I hope others have better luck with MSS "support".
Totally agreed. That’s why I reached out to the founder on LinkedIn. PM me if I can help. The owner was super responsive.
Appreciate 1
M Division1197.50