BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

12-09-2021, 08:43 AM   #155
jwt2440
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 - 6MT Triple Black

Says I just got to QC today. Let's see what happens from here.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2021, 01:47 PM   #156
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Competition xDrive

Status 182! Hoping to take delivery in 1-2 weeks (I live in Europe)
      12-09-2021, 01:55 PM   #157
RockinPA
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G80_SanMarino View Post

Any stop sales?? I am just behind you in week 50. Currently in assembly. Due for completion Monday.

Thanks!! Congrats on your new car.
Appreciate 1
      12-09-2021, 01:59 PM   #158
austrum
Private
Rep
Drives: G80 RWD Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Any stop sales?? I am just behind you in week 50. Currently in assembly. Due for completion Monday.

When should we expect to see stop sales posted? I'm using this tool: https://bmw-recall-tool.netlify.app/?vin=

Nothing for my VIN and I'm dispatched from the factory. Am I in the clear?
Appreciate 1
RockinPA4852.50
      12-09-2021, 02:04 PM   #159
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Not as far as I know! I can't check it myself because in Europe we can't track our cars, we have to ask updates from our SA directly. My SA didn't mention any stop sales when he texted me earlier, I'm assuming he would have mentioned it if it was the case. But of course, I have no idea if the issue with the stop sales is the same for EU cars as it is for US cars.

And thanks, congrats to you as well! Looking forward to seeing pics of your M3!
      12-09-2021, 02:08 PM   #160
RockinPA
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by austrum View Post
Quote:

When should we expect to see stop sales posted? I'm using this tool: https://bmw-recall-tool.netlify.app/?vin=

Nothing for my VIN and I'm dispatched from the factory. Am I in the clear?
That's the only tool I know of as well. I would think it's a good sign if nothing shows up. I sure hope you are!! Keep us posted please. I'll do the same. Good luck and congrats on the new ride!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not as far as I know! I can't check it myself because in Europe we can't track our cars, we have to ask updates from our SA directly. My SA didn't mention any stop sales when he texted me earlier, I'm assuming he would have mentioned it if it was the case. But of course, I have no idea if the issue with the stop sales is the same for EU cars as it is for US cars.

And thanks, congrats to you as well! Looking forward to seeing pics of your M3!
Ahh ok! Well, I think that's a great sign that your sales guy didn't note anything. I wish you a speedy delivery! Looking forward to seeing your San Marino G80 too! Thanks dude.
Appreciate 1
      12-10-2021, 08:29 AM   #161
Custom Install
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Comp X-Drive Individual

Garage List
2022 G82 XC   [10.00]
Finally got the inevitable bad news today regarding my G82. Have been told that my expected 20/26th delivery is now looking like January some time. After 17 weeks of unchanged ETA I have to be honest and say I was fully expecting it. Apparently the car is built and it's a logistics issue (both open to interpretation)
Had also been working flat out building a new garage and also got the news the roller door now won't arrive until February, guess it's just meant to be 😊
Hopefully other will receive their cars when expected 👍
G82 M4 Comp X-Drive Individual FDG
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 09:07 AM   #162
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom Install View Post
Finally got the inevitable bad news today regarding my G82. Have been told that my expected 20/26th delivery is now looking like January some time. After 17 weeks of unchanged ETA I have to be honest and say I was fully expecting it. Apparently the car is built and it's a logistics issue (both open to interpretation)
Had also been working flat out building a new garage and also got the news the roller door now won't arrive until February, guess it's just meant to be 😊
Do you know which order status your car is at? Mine is in 182 (scheduled for carrier), but I have no idea what this means exactly, and if I could therefore be in the same situation as you or not. Thanks!
      12-10-2021, 09:12 AM   #163
Custom Install
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2022 G82 XC   [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Do you know which order status your car is at? Mine is in 182 (scheduled for carrier), but I have no idea what this means exactly, and if I could therefore be in the same situation as you or not. Thanks!
I'm sorry but I don't have that information. I had an update last week to say all looking good for 20/26th as I mentioned. I try not to chase the information and just wait to hear from my SA, he's been good at keeping my informed. I guess my take on it is what will be will be and none of us can make it happen before it will.
Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed all the same.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 09:13 AM   #164
FLOSS M
///M3
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 22 M3 X-Drive

Just heard back from dealer ... option 5AZ is pushing most of the cars back (Icon Adaptive LED Headlights) - almost 100% take rate on orders
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 09:14 AM   #165
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry but I don't have that information. I had an update last week to say all looking good for 20/26th as I mentioned. I try not to chase the information and just wait to hear from my SA, he's been good at keeping my informed. I guess my take on it is what will be will be and nine of us can make it happen before it will.
Yep I understand, I also have to get info directly from my SA since I live in Europe. I hope your issue gets resolved soon!
      12-10-2021, 09:16 AM   #166
Custom Install
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2022 G82 XC   [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry but I don't have that information. I had an update last week to say all looking good for 20/26th as I mentioned. I try not to chase the information and just wait to hear from my SA, he's been good at keeping my informed. I guess my take on it is what will be will be and nine of us can make it happen before it will.
Yep I understand, I also have to get info directly from my SA since I live in Europe. I hope your issue gets resolved soon!
And I hope you get yours when expected.
Good luck, so near yet so far !
Appreciate 1
      12-10-2021, 09:35 AM   #167
mikev116
Private
Rep
Drives: 22 Frozen Grey G80 M3xdrive

Quote:
Congrats man, I also live in Europe in Germany, unfortunately my car has been stuck in QC (status 155) since 11/11 build week 45, still in QC to this day.. this has been the most frustrating month, my salesman has absolutely no information for me in regards to why, I only live a couple hours away from the factory too.
Appreciate 1
      12-10-2021, 09:36 AM   #168
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev116 View Post
Quote:
Congrats man, I also live in Europe in Germany, unfortunately my car has been stuck in QC (status 155) since 11/11 build week 45, still in QC to this day.. this has been the most frustrating month, my salesman has absolutely no information for me in regards to why, I only live a couple hours away from the factory too.
Thanks man! And that sucks, do you have an M4 or M3?
      12-10-2021, 09:38 AM   #169
mikev116
Private
Rep
Drives: 22 Frozen Grey G80 M3xdrive

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That sucks, do you have an M4 or M3?
M3 x drive, I've spoke to a couple of other people that are in Europe week 43-46 build , they're all stuck in QC
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2021, 09:44 AM   #170
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That sucks, do you have an M4 or M3?
M3 x drive, I've spoke to a couple of other people that are in Europe week 43-46 build , they're all stuck in QC
Wow, I thought all the cars stuck in QC were G82's… Mine was completed this week and according to my SA it's in status 182. I'm hoping this really does mean that I passed QC. But that's super unfortunate for you, I hope you get your car soon!!
      12-13-2021, 08:29 AM   #171
austrum
Private
Rep

At the port now
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 08:42 AM   #172
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
At the port now
Maybe kind of a weird question, but on your tracker, can you see which steps it has been through? I live in Europe and we don't have a tracker that we can check ourselves, but I'm wondering if you could check if your car has been through status 182 (scheduled for carrier), or whether 182 is just for EU cars (mine is in status 182 and my dealer has had a few cars stuck on this status for a few weeks).

I suppose your status is 193 right now?
      12-13-2021, 09:22 AM   #173
Likeanowl
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3/ Yas Marina Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOSS M View Post
Just heard back from dealer ... option 5AZ is pushing most of the cars back (Icon Adaptive LED Headlights) - almost 100% take rate on orders
Not saying you are wrong but I’ve gotten conflicting info from my CA as well as several genius calls. I do believe they are being added a lot, I’ve been told as of now there is no shortage regarding laser lights and it’s never been removed from my build. My car is currently still in port for over 2 weeks now however.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 09:40 AM   #174
austrum
Private
Rep

Quote:
Maybe kind of a weird question, but on your tracker, can you see which steps it has been through? I live in Europe and we don't have a tracker that we can check ourselves, but I'm wondering if you could check if your car has been through status 182 (scheduled for carrier), or whether 182 is just for EU cars (mine is in status 182 and my dealer has had a few cars stuck on this status for a few weeks).

It doesn't show me the status numbers but it looks like 193 is At Port. I was showing Scheduled for Carrier briefly, maybe a few hours from what I saw, before I was dispatched from factory 5 days go. Not sure what would hold it up for that though! Here's where waiting for carrier is on my tracker, hopefully the image attaches.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      12-13-2021, 11:09 AM   #175
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeanowl View Post
Not saying you are wrong but I’ve gotten conflicting info from my CA as well as several genius calls. I do believe they are being added a lot, I’ve been told as of now there is no shortage regarding laser lights and it’s never been removed from my build. My car is currently still in port for over 2 weeks now however.
My M4 was dispatched from factory on 12/3, and has been sitting at port since. Crossing fingers it gets on a boat this week!

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2021, 11:29 AM   #176
G80_SanMarino
Private
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

It doesn't show me the status numbers but it looks like 193 is At Port. I was showing Scheduled for Carrier briefly, maybe a few hours from what I saw, before I was dispatched from factory 5 days go. Not sure what would hold it up for that though! Here's where waiting for carrier is on my tracker, hopefully the image attaches.
Okay thanks, much appreciated!