BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

02-24-2024, 10:00 AM   #23
BackOnBlack
Learning to drive again
Rep
Drives: M3CS

Garage List
2024 BMW M3 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyp View Post
Personally I think they are VERY close, a half second at most. I just want to see a true fair comparison which unfortunately we have yet to see...
There are good points on both sides of the argument. I just wonder why it may be important to any of us if one is faster/slower

I am actually impressed with the 2:50 time on the Grand course, I can't even come close to that time under any circumstances, so why should I even wonder if the CS is faster than CSL, M2, Dark Horse or Blackwing. However, it is satisfying to know that the CS is on par with the 991.1 GT3
      02-24-2024, 11:15 AM   #24
willyp
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5C, M3CS, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackOnBlack View Post
There are good points on both sides of the argument. I just wonder why it may be important to any of us if one is faster/slower

I am actually impressed with the 2:50 time on the Grand course, I can't even come close to that time under any circumstances, so why should I even wonder if the CS is faster than CSL, M2, Dark Horse or Blackwing. However, it is satisfying to know that the CS is on par with the 991.1 GT3
I think you answered your own question lol. Fun to know although lets be honest it really doesnt matter. All 3 are really special cars IMO. M3CS, M5CS and M4CSL. Cant wait to see whats next in the M4CS...