BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics BMW M3 (G80), M4 (G82), CSL and 3.0 CSL General Forum

05-31-2023, 09:57 AM   #1
onyxg80
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
Exclamation G80 Electrical Problem Help

Hello, I am having an electrical problem with my G80. It has a single turbo kit. I just recently added the PFS Drop in fuel pump and the car is having all sorts of problems now. Like the car wont go to sleep, wont let me crank it over, fuel pump wont stop priming, screen is glitching, lights look around. I have checked the rear fuse box and the front passenger footwell fuse box along with the BDC fuses. I also checked the internal fuses on the bdc supply module. The one that sits next to the DME. I cant seem to find the 3rd fuse box. I will attach the code scan I did on protool. If anyone has any ideas what my problem is please let me know. I hope dme isnt fried. Oh also if I unplug DME plug 1 the car seems to act normal still wont let me start but screen stops glitching. I dont know if the pump back fed power to something.
Someone please help

thanks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...R41xSWr7o/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFkr1PfLSN_7zgtk6uO7-HUV58ywbzFo4AR41xSWr7o/edit
Attached Files
File Type: txt ProTool_Scan_02_16_PM.txt (5.6 KB, 54 views)
Appreciate 0