Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbertels View Post
The grills looks even worse I a group. Seems like the only people loving these things are dealer affiliates.
What are we supposed to do? Gush over on every single thread the way you do the opposite?
Of course, even when discussing interior options or minor pricing topics you are required to start your post with how great the grills look, better yet don't contribute to the discussion just post how great they look.....
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 10:01 AM   #68
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Of course, even when discussing interior options or minor pricing topics you are required to start your post with how great the grills look, better yet don't contribute to the discussion just post how great they look.....
I thought I had heard all the grille criticisms the english language was possible of computing, but "they look worse as a group" was a new one.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 10:02 AM   #69
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
I wonder if these are the first employee cars that will be delivered before Christmas. Individual specification cars showing up early in production are usually for employees own use.
I submitted a week 49 build in "Fire Orange Individual." Do I have any hope? lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 06:33 PM   #70
cbertels
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 YMB-SS

Quote:
Quote:
The grills looks even worse I a group. Seems like the only people loving these things are dealer affiliates.
What are we supposed to do? Gush over it on every single thread the way you do the opposite?
Every time that horrible looking thing is front page, the same group come to shout it's praises. I just offer a counter-opinion. Seems the sort of thing Internet forums were intended for.
Appreciate 1
Teutonic2706.00
      11-16-2020, 06:34 PM   #71
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What are we supposed to do? Gush over it on every single thread the way you do the opposite?
Every time that horrible looking thing is front page, the same group come to shout it's praises. I just offer a counter-opinion. Seems the sort of thing Internet forums were intended for.
And that would be fine, except you said "it seems only the dealer affiliates like it." That just isn't true.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 07:03 PM   #72
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240I

Quote:
And that would be fine, except you said "it seems only the dealer affiliates like it." That just isn't true.
Agreed...I wish I was getting paid by BMW to tell people I actually quite like the grille but unfortunately I am doing it for free 🤣 im liking IOMG with the silverstone interior...a lot of these colors look good though.
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2020, 09:21 AM   #73
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkap27 View Post
Agreed...I wish I was getting paid by BMW to tell people I actually quite like the grille but unfortunately I am doing it for free 🤣 im liking IOMG with the silverstone interior...a lot of these colors look good though.
This gentleman I responded to thinks that anyone with an opinion counter to his must be a "dealer affiliate." Gotta love the human race.

I know for a fact that my dealership (high volume dealership in the NYC area) has 20 deposits between the 2 models and that's pre AWD release.
Appreciate 1
JTO245246.50
      11-17-2020, 11:59 AM   #74
OF Hero
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80!

Can't wait to see these got the dealer lots...tired of seeing IOMG and SPY in all these preproduction vehicles.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 12:07 PM   #75
cbertels
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 YMB-SS

Quote:
Quote:
This gentleman I responded to thinks that anyone with an opinion counter to his must be a "dealer affiliate." Gotta love the human race.

I know for a fact that my dealership (high volume dealership in the NYC area) has 20 deposits between the 2 models and that's pre AWD release.
Not at all what I think. There are several members that are dealer affiliates and are quite outspoken about them liking this new front design. Again, it seems to me, based on the posts on this site, that most of its supporters are affiliated with the brand. You don't have to like or agree with my opinion and are certainly welcome to your own. Sorry my post has gotten you so triggered as to question all of humanity.
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2020, 12:12 PM   #76
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not at all what I think. There are several members that are dealer affiliates and are quite outspoken about them liking this new front design. Again, it seems to me, based on the posts on this site, that most of its supporters are affiliated with the brand. You don't have to like or agree with my opinion and are certainly welcome to your own. Sorry my post has gotten you so triggered as to question all of humanity.
Well done. I take issue with the word "triggered" as everything I said was "tongue in cheek."

My response to you was a response to not only you but many others, so I apologize if I was more of a d*ck than I should have been.
Appreciate 1
cbertels1212.00
      11-17-2020, 07:04 PM   #77
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

I like it, too much bitching and moaning. I find all the exterior accessories very appealing, gives the new model a distinctive look that separates it from the shared 3 series platform
      11-17-2020, 10:03 PM   #78
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

the lipstick is ok... The face is the problem...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2020, 09:01 AM   #79
jmxtrem
Private First Class
Andorra
Rep
Drives: bmw 325d e90,530i e60,d3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
Black looks the best, the more I see the grille, the more I dislike it, I was expecting the exact opposite by now. The white G80 grille is a lot to take in. I drove bye a G20 tonight in white and it looks great, IMO.

..yes.. what shit front did the czech designer
      11-18-2020, 02:55 PM   #80
Jcali86
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 xdrive

Going to be so hard to choose a color; they all look so good, didn't even consider purple!