BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

10-29-2020, 03:44 PM   #23
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240I

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
bmw blog took some photos of a frozen white + YMB combo, im not sure if that worked as well but white works with almost everything

https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/10/27/g...4-live-photos/
ugggh Toronto red looks good too haha this is impossible. To the OPs question id absolutely go yas interior with the SPY and never look back haha how often do you have the opportunity to get an interior like that and its not some ridiculously high cost option. It would really make that pretty functional yet understated 3 series interior stand out which is what im assuming youre going for considering SPY SPY is definitely growing on me and id go Yas too after seeing these bmwblog photos. I like IOMG as well which id definitely go with Silverstone with and now Toronto red of course lol this is supposed to be getting easier not harder
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 03:46 PM   #24
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep

Anyone know how the yas looks on the standard seats? I'd love the buckets but im on a bit of a self imposed but unnecessary budget that im trying to stick to lol
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2020, 11:18 PM   #25
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkap27 View Post
ugggh Toronto red looks good too haha this is impossible. To the OPs question id absolutely go yas interior with the SPY and never look back haha how often do you have the opportunity to get an interior like that and its not some ridiculously high cost option. It would really make that pretty functional yet understated 3 series interior stand out which is what im assuming youre going for considering SPY SPY is definitely growing on me and id go Yas too after seeing these bmwblog photos. I like IOMG as well which id definitely go with Silverstone with and now Toronto red of course lol this is supposed to be getting easier not harder
It looks very red in those pics. I looked at a swatch at the dealer last weekend and it definitely seems to have a little orange in it. No one can just take and post pics these days. Everyone has to alter the colors to "make them look better". We are still at the point of trying to figure out what the cars look like. I wish people would just post the pics straight out of their phone/camera. Those Yas seats look way over saturated as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 03:13 AM   #26
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
It looks very red in those pics. I looked at a swatch at the dealer last weekend and it definitely seems to have a little orange in it. No one can just take and post pics these days. Everyone has to alter the colors to "make them look better". We are still at the point of trying to figure out what the cars look like. I wish people would just post the pics straight out of their phone/camera. Those Yas seats look way over saturated as well.
Yea could be the issue...I was just comparing those seat pics to others I've seen and I was pretty confused lol
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 06:13 AM   #27
CCM11285
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '24 G82

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkap27 View Post
Looks more like Mexico blue in those pics, agreed with the over saturation
Yas is much lighter
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 07:05 AM   #28
JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
I like loud cars...I submitted a Fire Orange individual today in the hope they approve it (silverstone/black CF Bucket seats). But even for me, the YMB interior is too much.

With that said, I think it only works on 3 colors, black, white and SPY.

For the OP, with SPY I would do black interior.

For snareman I think the YMB and SPY on the seats will clash with tanzanite, which is an understated color.
Can't wait to see you post shots of that fire orange! That looks spectacular, I'm just hesitant of going for a frozen color 😔
      10-30-2020, 07:06 AM   #29
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
I like loud cars...I submitted a Fire Orange individual today in the hope they approve it (silverstone/black CF Bucket seats). But even for me, the YMB interior is too much.

With that said, I think it only works on 3 colors, black, white and SPY.

For the OP, with SPY I would do black interior.

For snareman I think the YMB and SPY on the seats will clash with tanzanite, which is an understated color.
Can't wait to see you post shots of that fire orange! That looks spectacular, I'm just hesitant of going for a frozen color 😔
It's not frozen it's normal fire orange my man. Also, it's not approved yet so don't celebrate lol.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2020, 02:32 PM   #30
jkap27
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM11285 View Post
Looks more like Mexico blue in those pics, agreed with the over saturation
Yas is much lighter
Doesn't help that the configurator is awful with colors as well haha Yas is supposedly the blue in the m stitching on the seatbelt correct? It doesn't look close to the color of the seats in this photo...on my laptop at least
Attached Images

Appreciate 0