BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

01-30-2022, 12:37 AM   #1
o.salazar21
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3

22' M3 Xdrive Allocation?

Hello everyone! This might be a long shot but worth the shot anyway. So last week a drunk driver smashed into my G80 Comp and by the looks of it it's going to be a total loss. Didn't even have the month with my car. But now I want to order one to my liking and looking for an Allocation. I have some dealerships at MSRP pricing but car won't be here until June! * if you guys have any the you no longer want I would give a finders fee for the trouble. I know it's like finding a needle in a haystack smh
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 01:00 AM   #2
Grumpy514
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3X

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by o.salazar21 View Post
Hello everyone! This might be a long shot but worth the shot anyway. So last week a drunk driver smashed into my G80 Comp and by the looks of it it's going to be a total loss. Didn't even have the month with my car. But now I want to order one to my liking and looking for an Allocation. I have some dealerships at MSRP pricing but car won't be here until June! * if you guys have any the you no longer want I would give a finders fee for the trouble. I know it's like finding a needle in a haystack smh
Wow man, totaling a brand new G80....that must of been a horrible wreck. Glad you are O.K.

Are you looking to buy anywhere in the US or just Cali? Sounds like you would like to just get an allocation ASAP.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 01:10 AM   #3
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy514 View Post
Quote:
Wow man, totaling a brand new G80....that must of been a horrible wreck. Glad you are O.K.

Are you looking to buy anywhere in the US or just Cali? Sounds like you would like to just get an allocation ASAP.
I'm so blessed I wasn't in the car as I had it parked in DTLA. Nonetheless it hurt my soul.

Yes I am looking for an allocation ASAP
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 01:25 AM   #4
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.b View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm so blessed I wasn't in the car as I had it parked in DTLA. Nonetheless it hurt my soul.

Try BMW of Bellevue. They have allocations at MSRP. You can do Performance Center Delivery to have the car delivered in Thermal, CA, near where you are

So glad to hear you're ok! Sad though. Hang in there!
Hey brother thanks for the info I'll make sure to message them ASAP
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 01:28 AM   #5
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Try BMW of Bellevue. They have allocations at MSRP. You can do Performance Center Delivery to have the car delivered in Thermal, CA, near where you are

So glad to hear you're ok! Sad though. Hang in there!
Hey brother thanks for the info I'll make sure to message them ASAP
Ask for Brandon, Reza or Cody; if you don't get good help. They've sold 10 M4s and 9 M3s in the last 2 months. Lot of pull with BMW for allocations.
This is Golden brotha I'll call them Monday once again thank you 🙏🏼
Appreciate 1
50M105.00
      01-30-2022, 01:59 AM   #6
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Hey OP, sorry to that about your loss. Glad you were not hurt tho.

m.b. I thought you could not do performance delivery to Thermal? I looked into it tonight and the BMW site said only available in SC.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 06:09 AM   #7
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Glad to hear that you were not hurt.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 06:11 AM   #8
vj123
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3c - sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
m.b. I thought you could not do performance delivery to Thermal? I looked into it tonight and the BMW site said only available in SC.
PCD was never an option in Thermal. Maybe thats the reason that post was deleted.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 07:53 AM   #9
Vishal50028
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4 Competion RWD

Is the insurance company giving you a good settlement on the car?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 11:43 AM   #10
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Glad to hear that you were not hurt.
Thank you just wack I waited a whole year now looks like I'm going to wait another to get a G80 again smh lol
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 11:44 AM   #11
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishal50028 View Post
Is the insurance company giving you a good settlement on the car?
I'm not sure they're going to run their final numbers this week
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 05:13 PM   #12
mlover789
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: IG: m3npae - M3C G80

Oh wow... Any photos? Any reason for x drive in sunny LA?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2022, 05:19 PM   #13
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlover789 View Post
Oh wow... Any photos? Any reason for x drive in sunny LA?
I want that dummy proof take off haha
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 12:20 PM   #14
Day Laborer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: M5 CS / iX 50i

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:

****PENDING TRANSFER ****

WILL UPDATE HERE IF IT STILL BECOMES AVAILABLE
I have an allocation for an M3 xDrive for April/May delivery on the East Coast. Still configurable
Shipping at your own expenses.

PM me if interested
Part-time with Next Level Auto Brokers, LLC https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelautobrokers/

Last edited by Day Laborer; 01-31-2022 at 02:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 02:03 PM   #15
djburkeen
Private
Rep
Drives: e70 x5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day Laborer View Post
I have an allocation for an M3 xDrive for April/May delivery on the East Coast. Still configurable

PM me if interested
PMd

M3....2018 BSM on Silverstone, 6MT
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 02:27 PM   #16
Ibiza
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 G83 comp & 2024 X5 M60

Quote:
Quote:

PM me if interested
Aren't you asking for a $2,500 allocation fee? OP requested MRSP. Saw your earlier post for an other thread that OP requested MRSP.
      01-31-2022, 04:36 PM   #17
Day Laborer
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Quote:
Quote:

PM me if interested
Aren't you asking for a $2,500 allocation fee? OP requested MRSP. Saw your earlier post for an other thread that OP requested MRSP.
Dealership is asking MSRP
Asking for 2500 to give up my allocation

Thanks
Part-time with Next Level Auto Brokers, LLC https://www.instagram.com/nextlevelautobrokers/
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2022, 11:17 PM   #18
Ibiza
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 G83 comp & 2024 X5 M60

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PM me if interested

Thanks
Your business model is worse than a broker. How many lists are you on for a G8x to sell your 'allocation'? Very shady.
      01-31-2022, 11:28 PM   #19
Day Laborer
United_States
Rep

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PM me if interested

Thanks
Your business model is worse than a broker. How many lists are you on for a G8x to sell your 'allocation'? Very shady.
1 and only M3 allocation.

So shady I agree.

I should just give my only allocation that I had in been waiting on away for free to a complete stranger.

I totally agree.

In fact let me volunteer my time, money and effort over to people like you who expect free hand outs.

That would be the best business model I bet.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2022, 01:55 PM   #20
o.salazar21
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PM me if interested

Thanks

So shady I agree.

I should just give my only allocation that I had in been waiting on away for free to a complete stranger.

I totally agree.

In fact let me volunteer my time, money and effort over to people like you who expect free hand outs.

Honestly my guy there are better ways to make money then hustling someone for an allocation. There are also so many variables here.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2022, 03:04 PM   #21
yami sukehiro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Competition

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PM me if interested

Thanks

So shady I agree.

I totally agree.

Honestly my guy there are better ways to make money then hustling someone for an allocation. There are also so many variables here.
He obviously has no intention of buying the car if he is willing to flip his allocation for 2500. So he is essentially holding on to what will be someone else's car to profit off of it. Sure whatever, do whatever you want (and someone will likely end up paying that fee which is fine), but from his comments he seems to feel like he is entitled to getting compensated for his allocation which is pretty cringe in my opinion. Like negative amounts of humility

Last edited by yami sukehiro; 02-01-2022 at 03:18 PM..
Appreciate 1
sJohnny264.00
      02-01-2022, 03:36 PM   #22
madpistol
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M440i GC

Quote:

Thanks
You know, people can find allocations for MSRP if they know where to look. This is robbery.
Appreciate 0