BMW M3 and M4 - The Icons
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Pricing, Ordering, Leasing / Purchasing, Delivery

02-02-2022, 08:43 PM   #1
gaohaibo317
HG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4CX

Garage List
  [0.00]
Week 10 Build

Today I got my production number. The estimated production date is March 10, and the list below is my spec. I am very excited for it! However, I am not sure how accurate this date is. I have seen many of you receiving delays in production weeks. When do you guys usually hear about any delay? Should I frequently check with my SA to see if anything get changed again?
Name:  build 02022022.png
Views: 254
Size:  1.03 MB
Currently the only thing that is missing is the touch knob. If you spotted any other restriction please let me know, thanks!
      02-02-2022, 10:23 PM   #2
Grumpy514
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3X

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaohaibo317 View Post
Today I got my production number. The estimated production date is March 10, and the list below is my spec. I am very excited for it! However, I am not sure how accurate this date is. I have seen many of you receiving delays in production weeks. When do you guys usually hear about any delay? Should I frequently check with my SA to see if anything get changed again?
Currently the only thing that is missing is the touch knob. If you spotted any other restriction please let me know, thanks!
Looks good! Was the wireless charging an option or still no longer? I've seen it go & come back since December.

Crazy how you are slotted for week 10, just goes to show you how much a individual build delays things. For example I received my production # December 6th & am also Week 10 build.

Congrats! Fingers crossed the CF roofs are on our vehicles as well as laser lights. Rumors flying around they may not be, mostly speculation.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2022, 01:09 AM   #3
gaohaibo317
HG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4CX

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy514 View Post
Looks good! Was the wireless charging an option or still no longer? I've seen it go & come back since December.

Crazy how you are slotted for week 10, just goes to show you how much a individual build delays things. For example I received my production # December 6th & am also Week 10 build.

Congrats! Fingers crossed the CF roofs are on our vehicles as well as laser lights. Rumors flying around they may not be, mostly speculation.
Congrats to you too! We are finally all here!

The wireless charging is still an option, but I strongly recommend not choosing it if you use Apple Pay or an iPhone. My 2019 X5 G05 has that option and it sucks. It charges so slow and overheats easily (which turns the indicating light from blue to orange). Now I just use a cable to charge my phone. It also pops up Apple Pay automatically on my X5 and I believe my phone then keeps trying to pay. I posted a thread a few years ago and the issue is still unfixed for me. Trust me, I'd rather charge through a cable.

I feel extremely lucky after browsing Bimmerpost over the past few days after knowing so many of you guys are still waiting desperately. In fact, I have only waited for less than a week so far. Last Friday, I was invited by my friend to experience his new M4C XDrive. I was fascinated by the performance and decided to get one as well. Indeed, getting an M car was never a thought in my mind until the moment I felt the "MPower" that night. I was tempted to ask a few dealers around me to get onto the waiting list. Instead, I was noticed about an allocation for March production on that night. They told me the spot would be gone quick, so I paid the deposit on the second day. Within less than a week, I now received my production number.